Bad Guy Brian Horton alias Turtle Joe and Blackflag - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 01-05-2016, 07:27 PM   #21
WhiteSnake
Rose, what case? That you're mental? LOL

Old 01-05-2016, 07:28 PM   #22
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianwilson83 View Post

The only real thing that matters is that I sell "A LOT" of high quality reptiles and always deliver, for better prices than anyone. PERIOD.
What matters here is how you treated Rose. It doesn't matter how much you sell if you behave in this manner when there is an issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSnake View Post
You people
IP check please?

Old 01-05-2016, 07:33 PM   #23
WhiteSnake
Clearly you girls are single because you're crazy, I kind of like crazy girls, wanna go out for a drink sometime?

Old 01-05-2016, 08:07 PM   #24
nickolasanastasiou
Brian and any other inhabitants of Brian's skull, it would be wise to better control yourself while doing anything on this site.

That crass drawing and your communications - both in screenshots provided by others as well as your typed words in your posts - lack decency and are devoid of any professionalism.
Attached Images

Old 01-05-2016, 08:10 PM   #25
AbsoluteApril
Hi Dan, what is your relation to Brian? Can you please clarify?

Old 01-05-2016, 08:54 PM   #26
brianwilson83
If you haven't gotten it by now theres two us, sorry if the LAN here reads the same IP.
I don't want one account, let alone two. This is the last time I'll be posting here. Didn't even know this place existed until yesterday. If you seriously accused Dan / Whitesnake of being me than clearly my point gets further proven.

The fact is the people posting here are just angry because I won't be there friend, not tolerate their abuse. Sure I tossed gas onto the fire with this crazy woman, but its my business and we have a zero abuse policy. Instead of ignoring the immature idiotic comments ( from people who never met us before or did business with us ) we jump on the band wagon and will join the fun. So aren't we having fun ? I am.

Instagram.com/Turtlejoes
Add me to Facebook.
New arrivals weekly! Cheapest outlet for anything Zoo Med / Exo Terra.
55" Atasuki terrariums for $220. Won't be touched on terrariums.
Crocodiles, Caimans, Red Panther Chameleons, Leachie Geckos, Dwarf Tiger Retics, over 16 chameleons in stock. Hundreds of reptiles on scene.

Old 01-05-2016, 09:00 PM   #27
Lucille
Quote:
This is the last time I'll be posting here.
I doubt that.

Quote:

The fact is the people posting here are just angry because I won't be there friend,
That is obviously not a fact. You have mistreated a customer, and there seems to be evidence that this is not an isolated occurrence. I would never do business with someone like you, but readers can come to their own conclusions about whether they would want to deal with you.

Old 01-05-2016, 09:01 PM   #28
nickolasanastasiou
Brian, judging by your posts and images of your communications, you are the abusive party here.

I am pretty sure no one on the thread is pining for your friendship.

Also, advertisment on the BOI is not acceptable practice.

Old 01-06-2016, 10:58 AM   #29
brianwilson83
Judge whatever you want. Tell your therapist or go cry in a corner. You and this site can go fuck yourself

Old 01-06-2016, 11:14 AM   #30
nickolasanastasiou
As Lucille predicted, you made another post despite claiming otherwise. You are very easy to read.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!