Bad Guy Bryce Bryant - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 11-16-2016, 08:41 PM   #1
DylanM
Bryce Bryant

Hey everyone I am posting about Bryce Bryant I traded for a Champagne ball python that ended up having burns and scale rot as well as 3 or 4 Layers of shed stuck on. He never told me about any of this, he told me they were in perfect health. I warned a couple friends of mine about him and someone must have mentioned something to him because he messaged me today. I have attached pics of the convo me and him had today upon him messaging me as well as the snakes condition when I got it as well as last night after a couple days of treatment.

Snake day I got it

Snake last night

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/esvp02.jpg[/I

Facebook convo today

I have talked to the Cody Prins mentioned in the convo and he said he has had it for 2 months and was in good health when he sold it to him. (I've gotten a snake off of cody recently and it was in good

Old 11-16-2016, 08:44 PM   #2
DylanM

This is the pic that didn't show up

Old 11-16-2016, 10:03 PM   #3
bcr229
Did you ship the snakes to each other or did you meet face to face? And if you met face to face why didn't you inspect the snake before accepting it?

Also how long have you had it?

Old 11-16-2016, 10:13 PM   #4
DylanM
I met face to face, and well I got a snake off him before and it was fine, so I didn't really think I would have to. I was also in a rush as I had to get to work, he dragged it on to the point I had to run in and go as I met him at 1230 and had to work at 130 and had a 45 minute drive back. Defiantly a lesson learned in that aspect. I also figured he'd tell me about something so obvious.
Also I have had him for 4 days. I got him on the 12th.

Old 11-16-2016, 10:50 PM   #5
DylanM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylanM View Post
I met face to face, and well I got a snake off him before and it was fine, so I didn't really think I would have to. I was also in a rush as I had to get to work, he dragged it on to the point I had to run in and go as I met him at 1230 and had to work at 130 and had a 45 minute drive back. Defiantly a lesson learned in that aspect. I also figured he'd tell me about something so obvious.
Also I have had him for 4 days. I got him on the 12th.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Did you ship the snakes to each other or did you meet face to face? And if you met face to face why didn't you inspect the snake before accepting it?

Also how long have you had it?
I also would have likely done the trade if I had known. For a couple reasons 1) to get the poor snake out of there 2) I traded a rack I really didn't want nor have the room for. And likely if he had told me I wouldn't have minded I wasn't even going to make a post until he messaged me like that today.

Old 11-16-2016, 11:20 PM   #6
Michael Brown
Is there some conversation missing that got this kid so heated? Seems ready to go right off the bat.

Old 11-16-2016, 11:27 PM   #7
DylanM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brown View Post
Is there some conversation missing that got this kid so heated? Seems ready to go right off the bat.
No I hadn't talked to him since the day I got the snake. And I got that message today. So I'm assuming one of my friends I warned about him said something to him.

Old 11-17-2016, 12:18 AM   #8
Snake-Queen
Dylan, you will need to attach the photos properly.
Instructions: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=304671

Also, edit the swear words.

Old 11-17-2016, 11:57 AM   #9
Andy_G
This should be in the Canadian BOI. Also, this Bryce Bryant guy has threatened multiple people via facebook messenger with his "biker uncle", runs "contests" for animals he doesn't have, and has ripped off different logos and used them as his own off google. He's also got a business page called "Bees Ball Pythons" and the logo on the page was taken off google images. Want proof? Just look him up on facebook and you'll see it all. Unsavoury character that really needs to be weeded out of the hobby. Want me to post proof? Normally I would put the effort in to post images and links, but this guy is really a waste of time and there'as really no question as to what kind of character he is. Feel free to check out "Bryce Bryant" or "Bees Ball Pythons" on facebook and you'll ge the jist. Better yet, google "Bryce Bryant gun".

He's joined and been kicked out of multiple groups on there and most people around already know to avoid him, but it's a shame that there are still people that have the misfortune of dealing with him.

Old 11-17-2016, 12:15 PM   #10
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_G View Post
This should be in the Canadian BOI.
Moved, thanks Andy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!