Carpet Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-16-2004, 09:34 AM   #1
Logical-Nonsence
Post Carpet Python

Well i just got this one.I mostly rasie ball pyhons. When the pictures where tooken i had just got her, So i havent gotten her new cage ready yet. I dont think i will keep her she has a bad distemperment. She likes to strike for no reason.I ended up with her after friend told me about how badly she was being treated. But from what i was told she gave the person 17 stiches. So atleast she got a little revenge. i think she make a good breeder snake. But not a family/childern Snake.
Attached Images

Old 12-18-2004, 12:25 AM   #2
ChaosCat
I have a coastal who is like that. He was pretty much abused. If you handle her for a few minutes a day, keep her away from your face, she should calm down when she realizes you're not going to hurt her. Snakes typically bite out of hunger or fear.

Old 12-19-2004, 11:11 AM   #3
Logical-Nonsence
Thank You ChaosCat Il try that with her. I hope it works she been eating allright
from what ive seen so far. I know its not her fault for wanting to strike.

Old 12-19-2004, 02:17 PM   #4
ChaosCat
btw is that a heat rock? If so, I hope you're not using it as a heater.

Old 12-21-2004, 09:03 AM   #5
Logical-Nonsence
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosCat
btw is that a heat rock? If so, I hope you're not using it as a heater.
Yes that is a heat rock. No iam not useing it as a heater. I got heat lamp witch you cant see, cause i turned it off and moved it for the picture "the glare".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!