Canopy Creations - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 05-14-2002, 04:08 PM   #1
Cold Blooded Critters
I need to contact canopy creations. I can not find an email or a phone number for them... guess that's what I get for rebuilding my computer. I purchased some items from them a while back and want more. If anyone can send me their email I would appreciate it. I can be reached at don@coldbloodedcritters.net

Thanks,
Don Graves

Old 05-14-2002, 09:53 PM   #2
HerpVenue
canopycreations@usa.com

hopefully it is the right one

Old 05-23-2002, 05:21 PM   #3
Cold Blooded Critters
Thanks Ritchie, but that email doesn't seem to be it. If anyone else has a way to get in touch with them, please let me know. I can be reached at don@coldbloodedcritters.net

Don Graves

Old 06-10-2002, 04:00 PM   #4
Cold Blooded Critters
I'm still looking for help on this one. If anyone has any contact info, please let me know.

Thanks,
Don Graves

Old 02-02-2003, 12:25 PM   #5
Jerry Detwiler
Red face CANOPY CREATIONS e mail address

Canopy Creations e mail is canopycreations@usa.com and has been for years. This e mail address has never been down. Perhaps you shoule take a typing class or use your spell check...
PS: Your name is not in our previous sales files.

Old 03-08-2003, 11:15 PM   #6
HerpVenue
Quote:
This e mail address has never been down. Perhaps you shoule take a typing class or use your spell check...
WOW
remind me never to treat prospective customers like that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!