JP PETS,any feedback? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-19-2004, 11:54 PM   #41
gemdreamer
L.A. Reptiles??

Ive never heard of L.A. Reptiles, do you have a website or a telephone number for them, id be interested in checking them out.

Old 10-20-2004, 02:06 AM   #42
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Shari,

L.A. Reptiles only sells to wholesalers. The owner will not sell to the general public, stores, or jobbers.

Old 11-10-2009, 06:53 PM   #43
albertratt
I did and order and he stole my money almost 500.00 3 months i am still waiting for refund,a friend of my sold him some reptiles he send him a check without fund

Old 11-10-2009, 07:00 PM   #44
albertratt
jp pet is using his web page,not sending or he will send you empty box he stole me 500.00 and a friend of my sold him some reptiles and he send him a check without funds

Old 07-21-2011, 08:21 PM   #45
krieg222
please who ever has had a bad expierience with jppets i need emails for animal control in sanford florida jppets home town contact me at davidgoldstein8530@yahoo.com

Old 04-05-2013, 05:45 PM   #46
jhreptiles1
JP PETS NO GOOD

I just got an order from JP PETS today it was horrible. There was a lot of doas 8 savanahs, 15 anoles, gators missing toes, scares on alot of animals, skinny water dragons, the only things that looked decent was 6 leopard geckos. The savanahs are all skinny and smell really bad like they have salamonalia, There all crap!! I am so dissapionted and when I asked for a refund on the doas they just give the run around and keep saying place another order. Then when I try talking to the owner he basically told me to go F my self. This company is no good and I will never deal with them again. EVER!! So buyer beware!!

Old 04-05-2013, 06:26 PM   #47
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhreptiles1 View Post
I just got an order from JP PETS today it was horrible. There was a lot of doas 8 savanahs, 15 anoles, gators missing toes, scares on alot of animals, skinny water dragons, the only things that looked decent was 6 leopard geckos. The savanahs are all skinny and smell really bad like they have salamonalia, There all !! I am so dissapionted and when I asked for a refund on the doas they just give the run around and keep saying place another order. Then when I try talking to the owner he basically told me to go F my self. This company is no good and I will never deal with them again. EVER!! So buyer beware!!
Wow! That sucks! Any pics that can be shared for proof?

Old 04-05-2013, 08:24 PM   #48
Herps Alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@TSE View Post
Public service announcement:

Joe just decided to write me again and lay down some more threats..... Apparently he is jewish and he thinks my last comment was a crack at him. This is not the case, but for those of you who would enjoy further explanation....

For clarification purposes... the woman, (ie. girlfriend\fiance) likes to shop at aldis and save-a-lot (a reduced price food market without the bells and whistles) frequently to save money on groceries.

Boy I hope you feel stupid Joe.....

Thank You, you may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Sorry, I have no dog in this one, but the comment "100% het Jewish" offended me too. Don't care if she is or isn't. It appeared that it was used in a derogatory manner, although by your response, clearly through your own ignorance, not by intent.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Old 04-07-2013, 05:55 PM   #49
ophidile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herps Alive! View Post
Sorry, I have no dog in this one, but the comment "100% het Jewish" offended me too. Don't care if she is or isn't. It appeared that it was used in a derogatory manner, although by your response, clearly through your own ignorance, not by intent.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
That is an old post, chris since has done even worse, he eventually stopped filling orders right before people were able to prove his hets... weren't hets.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...xotics&page=21

Sometimes it seems like the most strident attackers of "bad guys" end up being the biggest con artists, probably trying to deflect attention from themselves and buy themselves quick (fake) credit by seeming to condemn bad practices.

Anyway back to the topic, JP pets sounds no good, I hate the practice of selling dying WC animals, I wish folks would refuse to buy. Especially pet stores. I don't see how they can make good pets.

Old 01-06-2019, 06:13 PM   #50
krieg222
Sold lot baby dragons to them had to have the police involved
To get my money 30 days later

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!