For Sale Mouse breeding racks and "grow out" rack, 2 metal 2 wood auto water BEST OFFER! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 06-06-2010, 08:37 PM   #1
noone
Mouse breeding racks and "grow out" rack, 2 metal 2 wood auto water BEST OFFER!

Hello,

I have 3 total mouse breeding racks and 1 mouse "grow out" rack for sale.
2 wooden racks that hold 35 and 36 tubs respectively.
1 metal breeding rack that holds 50 tubs.
1 metal "grow out" rack that I used to raise weanling mice to adults.
The grow out rack holds 10 HUGE plastic tubs that hold @100-150 weanling mice. Approx. 3ft x 2ft x 6in
All have auto water with brass sipper nozzles that were ran off of a gravity fed water system. I have a couple of reservoirs to go with them but I have lost a few over the years. No problem to hook these up with either a reservoir or a direct water line feed.
All are in working shape but have been outside in a covered barn for @ 5 years.
The metal racks have surface rust but all the racks are in good shape otherwise.
They will need to be cleaned (including the water lines) and then they should be good to go!
They also all come complete with cat litter style tubs for every hole.
The "grow out" rack also comes with the HUGE tubs. (tubs pictured below)
Also, all racks have top loading feed hoppers for every tub.
There are a few extra brass water nozzles that go with the racks too.

These either must be picked up or I can deliver them with in a reasonable vicinity.
I am located @ Oakland City, Indiana Southern Indiana

BEST OFFER!

Email any questions!

Thanks for taking a look!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-08-2010, 06:25 PM   #2
noone
b
u
m
p
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #3
noone
B
U
M
P
ANY OFFER WILL BE CONSIDERED!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-12-2010, 06:02 PM   #4
Riplee
would u just sell the water system?

Old 06-24-2010, 12:23 PM   #5
noone
I would not be interested in selling only the water system.
Selling the racks intact would be my strong preference.
I do have a few extra brass sipper nozzles that go with the racks though as well as as extra tubs to "swap out" clean the cages.

I know the pictures of the racks look pretty rough.
They have been kept in a shed that has a roof, so the racks have been kept out of the weather and sun. The racks are in good working order. The metal racks have surface rust because they are made of steel. The wooden racks are in good shape and still plenty sturdy.
All racks come with tubs for every hole and are basically "turn key" ready to go after cleaning out the water lines!
Save yourself a ton of money and breed your own mice!
I raised mice for a total of about $0.07 ea. That is a complete average between all sizes pinks to adults. With good mice, you can expect to raise at LEAST 10 mice on average for every box PER MONTH (breeding 1.3 or 1.4 per tub).
With about 2 hours a week worth of work, you can raise your own feeders and/or raise to sell to other herpers or pet stores.
These racks would quickly pay for themselves in little time!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!