Matt Graybeal - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-11-2004, 03:42 PM   #1
HerpHijinx
Thumbs up Matt Graybeal

I recently purchased some equipment from Matt, including an infrared temp gun. Everything arrived in a reasonable amount of time and in working order. During the shipping period, he kept in contact with me to make sure everything arrived as it should. I've never bought any reptiles from Matt, but from this experience I would not hesitate to do so in the future. He is a good guy, and he's genuinely interested in ensuring his customer's satisfaction. Thanks again, Matt!

Old 10-11-2004, 03:58 PM   #2
Sand&SunReptile
Matt has been very helpful so far.
He even recieved my CASH deposit. If he was a crook, I would've never got him to admit he got the deposit. But, I didnt even need to ask, he just told me he got it.
He is very helpful, wouldn't hesitate to do business with him.
Mike Fortier.

Old 10-17-2004, 01:08 AM   #3
lilith
Thumbs up

Just got a Boa from Matt,snake is better than the photos and all that he claimed and more. I could not be happier,plus he's just a nice person to deal with. Keeps in touch, keeps his word. A wonderful transaction all around.I hope to do business with him again in the future.

Thanks Matt!!
U-Rock!!

Old 10-20-2004, 08:24 PM   #4
puppylover5
Thumbs up my purchse experience

I just purchased a BCI from Matt. It is beautiful.

Thanks Matt

Old 10-20-2004, 08:39 PM   #5
Sand&SunReptile
Matt-
You need to decide to sell me some Carpets. All these good reviews going to waste for me. Send me a beautiful BCI!

Old 10-21-2004, 01:06 AM   #6
thomasboxertko
Great Person!!

I just recieved my 3 BP's today from Matt and they are outstanding!!!! Without a doubt I would and WILL do business with him again. If you are looking for quality BP's talk to Matt. Thanks again Matt !!

Old 10-21-2004, 02:29 PM   #7
tigerlilie2
I'm in the middle of purchasing a salmon male boa from Matt. He's always replied back to my emails and the transaction purchase went through paypal smoothly. I haven't received the snake yet, but the pics look great. FedEx has been giving him some problems regarding pick-up, but that has been the only bump in the road so far. I expect the receive the snake Tuesday or Wednesday. And will try to post again when I finally receive him. I can't wait.

An Early Thanks to Matt!

~Andrea

Old 10-22-2004, 03:08 PM   #8
Alias47
Matt is an absolute professional...and one hell of a nice guy.

I purchased some supplies from him recently, his answers and communication was prompt...if not always instant.

He shipped promptly...in fact he had planned to shp the same day and was having some FedEx problems (as stated in the above post) but he kept in touch...shipped as soon as he could...and my stuff came in exactly the condition stated...and was probably OVER packed to protect it during shipping.

Great guy...
I would buy stuff from him anytime without ever worrying about the transaction in the slightest bit.

Old 10-22-2004, 04:09 PM   #9
MGReptiles
I really appricate all the nice things you guys are saying about me and my service. It means alot to be able to make another person happy..Thanks again and God Bless,
-Matt Graybeal

Old 10-27-2004, 06:03 PM   #10
tigerlilie2
Thumbs up Matt's an AWESOME guy! =)

I received my little salmon male today. He's in good shape and looks very cute. I can't wait to see his coloration as he gets older. Matts a great guy to deal with. He cares about the people he works with instead of the amount of $$$ like alot of dealers out there. Can't go wrong with him! Recommend him to everyone who is interested in purchasing from him. Thanks Matt!

~Andrea Wright

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!