Good Guy DENNIS BOIMILA OF MASS. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-09-2009, 04:14 PM   #1
kbsnakeyez
DENNIS BOIMILA OF MASS.

Just recieved a female pinstripe from DENNIS BOIMILA. I couldn't be more pleased. She is absolutely gorgeous....the pics he sent absolutely do no justice too what she looks like in person!! His prompt reply to e-mails...and allway's answered when I called. And boy did she come with an appetite!!!! Will be feeding her the same day as arrived...... Couldn't ask for nothing better!!! Thanks Again Dennis!!!!

Old 09-10-2009, 06:53 AM   #2
kbsnakeyez
Oh and "BOY" did she eat!!!!!! HAMMERED 2 mice right away!! I thank you very much DENNIS!!!!!!! Here are some pic's of her eating and of her....

Old 09-10-2009, 09:06 AM   #3
waltah!
I picked up a bp from Dennis last year and was very happy with him. Good guy to chat with and he had some very nice animals. I would recommend.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!