Inquiry Wanda Patterson aka: sunsethypo? - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-30-2014, 11:28 AM   #91
TeguBuzz
Bumping this. Wanda is still posting these het sunsethypos up and the photos are clearly edited, as we've seen time and time again through Nick's photos as well as others.

I'd post screenshots if I could but can't as I'm out of the house at this moment. Don't fall for this and waste $1,600 on something that will likely, (certainly) - never prove out.

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.p...=50&de=1053476

Old 02-17-2017, 06:37 PM   #92
AbsoluteApril
A member here, Joe, recently acquired the 'SunsetHypo' female that was the subject of most of this thread. Since the color of the tortoise was in such question, I thought it would be good to share these current and non-color-adjusted photos to further illustrate how deceptive the original photos Wanda had posted were. I do not know if Wanda is still actively selling reptiles from this 'line'. I was given permission to share this (I edited our some of the for sale text)
Attached Images

Old 02-17-2017, 06:43 PM   #93
nickolasanastasiou
Thanks, April. Jodi (his name) aka "Wanda" (his wife's name) Patterson has not openly been selling animals of this line for a while since the jig has been up, but he (posing as she) has certainly still been listing/selling other things.

I am glad this has finally been brought to light with the assistance of other parties.

Old 02-17-2017, 07:21 PM   #94
LauraB
Excellent, April! And thanks to Joe I. for allowing the photo share of the TRUE animal.

Old 02-17-2017, 07:22 PM   #95
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Excellent, April! And thanks to Joe I. for allowing the photo share of the TRUE animal.
Agreed. I should have thanked him as well.

Old 09-05-2017, 11:40 PM   #96
nickolasanastasiou
Well, well. Up to old tricks.

The cherryhead in the photo died years ago. Old photos.

I am hoping the last and final owner of that animal will be able to get some time to come here and verify this.

Best of luck to anyone who is going to pay good money for hypo "hets" from an unfortunately long-deceased animal that is being said to have produced them. A dead male could certainly sire offspring beyond the end of his life thanks to retained sperm, but that is not quite the same for deceased females.
Attached Images

Old 09-06-2017, 12:01 AM   #97
Melissa owens
Last owner of that exact Cherry head female here...

The Cherry head female that Wanda is claiming to be the mother of her hets is NOT the mother. She sold me that exact female shown, back on January 26, 2012 (arrival date).
Attached Images

Old 09-06-2017, 12:05 AM   #98
nickolasanastasiou
Thank you, Melissa. Sorry it could not be under happier circumstances.

Old 09-06-2017, 12:05 AM   #99
Melissa owens
More info...

Some of the emails that were sent between me and Wanda in regards to the purchase of that particular female.
Attached Images

Old 09-06-2017, 12:11 AM   #100
Bryan S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa owens View Post
The Cherry head female that Wanda is claiming to be the mother of her hets is NOT the mother. She sold me that exact female shown, back on January 26, 2012 (arrival date).
That line just reminded me of the Maury Povich show!

So tell me this Melissa, why did you send Wanda the hets from the female that you bought from "her"?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!