A Holes on Parade - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2005, 09:13 PM   #1
Road Dog
A Holes on Parade

I just finished reading a thread where a bunch of "high reputation" folks were just shredding a well intentioned individual, who had made an honest mistake. Right down to getting personal about his job, how much money he makes, and the color of his underwear. All of which had absolutely nothing to do with the subject.

These were mean spirited, unwarranted, personal attacks. Like a bunch of bullies beating up the little kid on the playground. Is that how you get reputation points around here? Apparently it is, because all these bullies had a lot of rep points.

I have read other, less inflammatory posts by the same folks, and most of them appear very knowledgable on the subject of herps. But, they seem to have a need to personally attack anyone who has the nerve to disagree with them.

I think this would be a much more popular and beneficial site if these folks suffer consequences when they behave like jerks.

So, toward that end, I am urging all the people who read their unwarranted nastiness, but just watch from the wings, to take their overbloated egos down a notch. I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF YOU WHO FEEL THIS WAY, BUT JUST OBSERVE QUIETLY

WHEN YOU OBSERVE PATHOLOGICAL NASTINESS, GIVE NEGATIVE REP POINTS

They have no way of knowing who you are. They can't see the names of who gives them points, so don't be afraid.

I humbly ask the "silent masses" to make THEIR voices heard. It will be better for all of us.