Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare - Page 36 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-01-2018, 01:46 PM   #351
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarfelyne View Post
Yikes,

So far, things have been okay apart from not receiving an updated picture of the exact dragon I will be getting.
A big part of selling online is pictures,pictures and more pictures.the fact that she will not provide you pics of the exact dragon that she is shipping you seems like a huge problem, she could send you anything!

Old 05-01-2018, 06:38 PM   #352
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Dragons View Post
A big part of selling online is pictures,pictures and more pictures.the fact that she will not provide you pics of the exact dragon that she is shipping you seems like a huge problem, she could send you anything!
It amazes me how many people will pay $500 (or any amount for that matter) for a bearded dragon without knowing what it will look like. That particular practice of hers bothers me, a lot.

Old 05-01-2018, 07:18 PM   #353
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Dragons View Post
I agree. I would not buy an expensive critter without seeing an exact picture first.

Old 10-11-2018, 04:29 PM   #354
massconfusion149
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattdadd View Post
Congratulations Lynden! You've succeeded at posting an amazingly ignorant and short sighted response. I purchased 6 dragons from Terri @ fire and ice this year, she was amazingly helpful and spent a lot of time on the phone with me before i ever bought a dragon or before she knew how many i would end up buying. You should give some serious thought before you slight someone in public just because you assume you have been somehow wronged by what you perceive as "inadequate" customer service. Stop whining and do some research, try asking a few more questions, did it occur to you that there are MANY different ways to set up a tank?? you could make one, buy premade custom, use a 40, 50, 75, 100 gallon fish tank, etc, etc, etc. maybe she was busy and just didn't have time at that particular moment to address all the variables and choices that exist. Did you fail to recognize -judging by the timestamps on your emails- that she responded almost immediately to your emails?? Not to mention it was late in the evening?? And maybe if you had been a little more patient you might have gotten the info you were looking for? Common courtesy goes both ways. In the end...your loss. My Fire and Ice dragons ROCK!!!
Just FYI, Matt - I had the same response from Terri when asked only about food. Then after I paid, I got a very specific list of things I need. Terri is even being particular about me buying an $8 silver lamp from lowes because the 3 black domes I have are "bad" for beardies.

Wendy Schwager

Old 10-11-2018, 04:51 PM   #355
massconfusion149
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessjojam121480 View Post
Wow do I wish I had seen this thread a few hours ago. I just paid Terry $500 today for a baby that won't be ready to ship for a few more weeks. She wouldn't send me a pic either...but I figured they have been rated #1 in the hypo citrus color morphs do I thought she was on the up and up and could provide me the yellow dragon I desire. Now I am upset...worried and discusted with myself for not doing more research FIRST on this woman!!!
Same boat right now... but I haven't gotten the dragon and requested to cancel. I will dispute the charge if I have to..

Old 10-11-2018, 04:59 PM   #356
massconfusion149
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSixSided View Post
This is me right now. I typed into google "bearded dragon breeders" thinking the top result couldn't possibly be a bad person.

Now I am sitting here, $215 dollars missing and "too cold to ship". She told me that next week they could ship or she could make me sign a waiver saying that if the dragon comes dead it is my fault, and pay extra for "special shipping", but I looked at the temps they are similar to this weeks, so I'm sure she would say the same thing. Then I stumbled upon these terrible terrible reviews and horror stories which I am now a part of.

I asked for a refund and she posted her policy. I now opened a dispute with my bank on the matter, and also made a thread on reddit in the legal section asking if I would win, only to be told that her policy is legal and I could be the one brought in by her to civil court. How can I not be legally allowed a refund on something I haven't even received yet.. Has anyone else done this and won their dispute? I'm very scared now.
How did your situation end up?

Thanks in advance.
Wendy Schwager

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!