usark lawsuit - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 10-12-2015, 08:18 PM   #31
rodneynboalich
Stop going in circles....Fws use their scientific data for listing....It's the proof they have to have to do an injurious listing because an injurious listing is a preemptive listing to avoid a species becoming invasive...if the industry impacted by the listing doesn't do more than 100 miliion a year the fws science isn't held to a very high level reliability.....but if Fws can't show their own scientific data to be valid or their data is shown to be purposely misleading they listing can be overturned...usark knows this...that's the whole basis of their arbitrary and capricious lawsuit......but fws must show scientific data to warrant an injurious listing.....like I said I emailed fws as soon as they get back to me I'll post their info

Old 10-12-2015, 08:25 PM   #32
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneynboalich View Post
Stop going in circles....Fws use their scientific data for listing....It's the proof they have to have to do an injurious listing because an injurious listing is a preemptive listing to avoid a species becoming invasive...if the industry impacted by the listing doesn't do more than 100 miliion a year the fws science isn't held to a very high level reliability.....but if Fws can't show their own scientific data to be valid or their data is shown to be purposely misleading they listing can be overturned...usark knows this...that's the whole basis of their arbitrary and capricious lawsuit......but fws must show scientific data to warrant an injurious listing.....like I said I emailed fws as soon as they get back to me I'll post their info
You have no proof of this. But you keep saying it. There has never been a lawsuit overturned by your standards.

USARK is suing because they are taking a shot in the dark.

Prove to me that FWS has to produce scientific data.

Old 10-12-2015, 08:27 PM   #33
rodneynboalich
First you were mad that I don't like usark...then you say I'm wrong about the lawsuit and you say the lacey act affect interstate commerce...which is a total joke considering banning interstate commerce was the original reason it was made....then you say the secretary of the interior can list whatever they want and they don't have to follow any procedures....then you post 4 of the procedures they have to follow....now you're talking about green anacondas...which yeah that's what an injurious listing is...

I can't help it you don't understand any of the lawsuit issues....nor can I help it that you don't even know that you don't understand the issues

Old 10-12-2015, 08:28 PM   #34
rodneynboalich
http://eia-global.org/lacey/

Old 10-12-2015, 08:29 PM   #35
rodneynboalich
That link explains why the lacey act formed...it was to stop the crossing of state lines to sell game...ie interstate commerce

Old 10-12-2015, 08:32 PM   #36
rodneynboalich
The whole usgs python study was what the fws had done and used as their scientific research for the listing

Old 10-12-2015, 08:37 PM   #37
rodneynboalich
A law will be overturned if it's found to be unconstitutional...in violation of another law...or if passe under false pretenses or false information was given....those are the main reason people sue the government.....do I really need to site cases for this....just about every supreme Court case is based on those issues....

Old 10-12-2015, 10:09 PM   #38
CwnAnnwn
Are you going to start posting links from the HSUS?

The EIA-Gobal is a politcal group that will say anything.

And your link does not actually say interstate commerce. It says foreign imports, but nothing about interstate.

Quote:
he importation into the United States, any territory
of the United States, the District of Columbia, the
Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or any possession of the United States, or any shipment between the
continental United States, the District of Columbia
, Hawaii, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or any
possession of the United States,
That is the actual language.

It says nothing about transporting BETWEEN states.

And what makes your science better then their science in the court of law?

Nothing.

You don't have an argument besides complaining to complain.

Old 10-13-2015, 09:33 AM   #39
rodneynboalich
Originally passed in 1900, the U.S. Lacey Act makes it a federal crime to poach game in one state with the purpose of selling the bounty in another.

Old 10-13-2015, 09:35 AM   #40
rodneynboalich
That's the first line from the link...read it...lacey act was made to make it illegal to go across state lines with the intent to sell poached animals from another state....interstate commerce is crossing state lines for sales.....you really don't understand much do you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!