Living Art Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2005, 06:02 AM   #1
ASFReptiles
Living Art Reptiles

Tony @ Living Art Reptiles has been very active in acquiring quality animals and gaining important information in recent years. Now after a moderate start last year he has moved fast forward into the selling market after having another successful breeding season.
He has always been very pleasant in conversation even when asking the hard questions. He has been a great understudy and sucks up all information like a sponge. I have no doubt Tony will have great customer service. He has been a great customer and we consider him a better friend. Its been a pleasure to do business with him and we will continue our great business relationship.

GOD Bless
Andre Wongsam
ASFReptile
786-256-0569

Old 05-23-2005, 06:30 AM   #2
uf_g8or
Thumbs up Tony is Truly a Great Guy...

I have done business with Tony several times over the past few years. And he is top notch. Very friendly, very honest, and a true pleasure to do business with. We keep in touch and Tony is so full of information and always great to talk to. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Thanks

Old 05-23-2005, 08:12 AM   #3
Casey Hulse
I have dealt

with Tony and it was a pleasure. I get nice emails from him quite often, he is obviously a very nice guy.

Old 05-23-2005, 03:34 PM   #4
Living Art Reptiles
Thank you very much!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for the positive comments, it is greatly appreciated! I want to thank everyone that has encouraged and supported me over the years, you have been great! Take care, thanks so much for your time and have a great day/evening.

Best Wishes,

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!