Trade ( Or Sell) Large Reptile Enclosure - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 06-16-2014, 10:05 AM   #1
Samsung
( Or Sell) Large Reptile Enclosure

I have a large reptile enclosure ready for your snake or monitors. Its a custom built I had built it for my tegus but no longer need it, its a two piece enclosure BOTH parts (top and bottom) are exactly the same size 7' long x 3' wide x 18" high when stacked it is exactly 36" high x 7' long x 3' wide. It has two light fixtures for heat emitter bulbs or all in one bulbs, also has light fixture for a uva/uvb also has large soaking tub. Bottom half witch hold substrate is covered with shower lining and then all edges are silicone. Top half back and sides are covered in tiles and all edges are silicone, front has two sliding doors with 1/2" glass molding around the glass comes off so you can clean the glass and change water and substrate. The outside is covered with nice laminate flooring and the trimming with a nice golden pecan stain look amazing in and out it has never been used ever everything thing is brand new. I CAN'T ship so it has to be a local sale BUYER pick up..... I'm only interested in trading for ball pythons I have provided what I need so please don't waste my time or your with offers I don't need thank you

Males
Banana
Ultramel

I will also include the following c500 canister filter, two 150 watt black ceramic emitter bulbs, ve-100 with night drop, and a reptifogger(this is the only item used don't need it anymore so thought ill include it). If you just want to buy it its $1,000 with everything. Once again Thank You
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!