Ripped off by Patrick Renwick - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-13-2003, 07:05 PM   #1
jim scharphorn
Angry Ripped off by Patrick Renwick

I did ( or tried to do ) a trade and it was to good to be true but seems to be that.
I sent some live animals first, and patrick was suppose to send after and I never herd from him again. He replied to a kingsnake ad of mine and offered the trade, he used ebay as a reffrence.
Trade value was $300 on his end
What can I do to ruin his life ?

his contact is
Patrick Renwick
1656 1/2 Elm st.
Utica, NY 13501

cell # 315-269-2012
e-mail is aaexotics@msn.com

Old 01-13-2003, 07:28 PM   #2
DarksideBoas
?

YOU had an add on kingsnake that HE replied to?? and you sent him the animals first?? is that correct?? What was the exact trade supposed to be??

Old 01-13-2003, 07:48 PM   #3
John Apple
Well Jim
You are started in the right direction with this thread.
What were the specifics on the trade??
I am also wondering if you knew this guy well enough to ship first.

Old 01-13-2003, 08:06 PM   #4
Neil Gubitz
Jim.... Please tell me I just didn't read what you just wrote???

HE initiated the deal, and YOU shipped FIRST???

Brother.... you're probably a great person, with a lot of trust in people, but, in this instance, you deserve everything you get! YOU took the chance, and YOU lost.... don't go blaming the other guy??? You can NEVER get ripped off, UNLESS YOU LET THEM!.... Take it from ME! I KNOW!
Just forget it and DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!

Tell them you're going to tell them....
Tell them....
Then tell them what you just told them....
Maybe THEN, they'll get the gist of it!

Comprende Compadre???

....Neil

Old 01-13-2003, 08:24 PM   #5
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Jim,

This will help get his name out there as MUD. I would also suggest informing Kingsnake.com what transpired so that they know it happened (nothing they will do about it unless he has an account). I would also contact his local Law Enforcement and see about filing a complaint on him through them. They can tell you what else might be able to be done to him through the Law. I wish you the best of luck with him and hopefully he will come through and make it better.

Old 01-13-2003, 09:14 PM   #6
gila7150
Sorry to hear about your situation. You're probably out of luck as far as getting your animals back.
You can still have some fun making his life hell. Since you have his cell # just call him all the time. Whenever you're sitting around and have nothing to do, just give him a call to say hi.
3a.m. and you cant sleep? Give him a ring.
If you have his home # call that too. If his wife happens to answer just say "Tell Patrick I better never catch him with my wife again!" and hang up.

I know....pretty immature but atleast you can be a pain in his a*s

Chris Raden

Old 01-13-2003, 09:20 PM   #7
Rob @ RK Reptiles
I sent him an e-mail and let him knwo about this thread. He e-mailed me back and hopefully he will straighten it all out.

Old 01-13-2003, 09:23 PM   #8
WebSlave
Just received this in my email box from someone claiming to be Pat Renwick:

Quote:
In one of ur posts on ur forum my name is being wrongly defiled and i want u to pull this thread.http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...9441#post39441

Plz let me know if you can or why you cant and i will also have my lawyer let me know if i can legally have it pulled if for what ever reasons you feel you cant.Thanks and in no way is this letter ment to come off offensive or mean
Pat

Pat, you may want to study the rules of this board. It is the third thread down from the beginning of this forum. I do not take the position of judging the merits of anyone's side of what they are claiming are the facts. Which is what I would be doing if I deleted anyone's claims posted here. If you want to post the facts from your perspective, you are perfectly welcome to do so HERE, where it would do the most good at this point. There could be some misunderstanding that you could easily clear up.

You have contacted Mr. Scharphorn at the same time you sent me an email, haven't you? I am sure you both could work things out if you try.

BTW, you may also want to have your attorney study the link I put in the rules section concerning the Communications Decency Act of 1996. It may save you a whole bunch of trouble.

Old 01-13-2003, 09:31 PM   #9
NEWReptiles
Webslave

Bring me some nachos or I will tell my lawyer (Susan Smith) that my name is on here..

Wait a minute, my name is on 276 posts. Well im gonna have to sue you 276 times.
Attached Images

Old 01-13-2003, 09:56 PM   #10
Arboreals of the Rainforest
Someone should send him a link to the j.'er thread and show him how a lowlife can be outed in true factual fashion by everyone.

I feel sorry for the poor bastardo if he doesnt make it right with Jim.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!