nathan klein pay me - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-08-2003, 10:23 PM   #1
priscopg
nathan klein pay me

please pay me my$75 for the turtles i sent you i hope this is the prper place
you wre supposed to pay the balande upon arrival do the right thing stop lying and pay me
everyone beware of nathan klien he is a major thief and liar

Old 09-08-2003, 10:55 PM   #2
BurmGirl
You may want to edit your post and include your full name, otherwise, it will be deleted.

Old 09-08-2003, 11:12 PM   #3
Darin Chappell
Details? Dates, animals, emails, amounts, etc????

Old 09-09-2003, 01:33 AM   #4
evansnakes
I just bought a snake from him. He is supposed to ship it to me for Thursday arrival. I will update here then either way. Evan

Old 09-09-2003, 03:26 AM   #5
NathanKlein
Wink Hey its Nathan! Here to clear things up.

This guy is a liar. He was supossed to send me Two 20lb alligator snappers and a 12 lb ally snapper. One of the 20lb snappers was missing when I recieved the package. I opened it infront of the Airborne express delivery guy and have been on the phone the last 2 weeks getting all the details of the shipment. I have talked to the station that he shipped it from and everything. This guy lied, he never sent the 20 lb that was missing. This is how I know. He said that the people at the station made him open the package and they told him he had to pay for boxing for the Rubbermaid tub because they won't ship. $25extra he says, well I contacted airborne and they told me they don't sell boxing material that large. But it still arrived in the rubbermade tub. Now the good part! He had a couch cushion in the tub and there is no way that he could have got those 3 turtles in there, even better I weighed the 2 turtles I got from him and the cushion and several pounds of newspaper in the tub and it weighed exactly the same as it did when it was weighed in at the airborne station!! Funny HUH! There are several other things that he has said or done to make me raise suspishion. I have several emails from him if anyone even doubts what I am saying. I hate that I have to explain myself because this guy decides he doesn't want to get rid of his largest ally snapper. I will not pay him the rest of the money because I have proof he is lying and did not ship that snapper with the others. If everyone knew what I know now about him, you would do the same. I have done buisness with several people from this forum and I have never had anyone complain. I am a honest person and this is terrrible that it had to come to this but I will not pay him anymore for the turtles, I already paid him $250 and $120 shipping, anyone that knows ally snappers thats well what the 2 that I got are worth, aspecialy when the 12lb has serious shell damage.

Okay I hope I cleared everything up, but please email me if you have any questions what so ever.

Evan, No worrys man, this guy is trying to make me look bad just because he knows what he did. He will continue to try by posting. This is a quote from his latest email, he doesn't spell real well but it basically says he doesn't care if he racks up Points and gets kicked off because he already sold everything he had. In short.

"now iam speaking with the moderator and your the one thats gonna lose i have all the proof i i dont have anything else to sell you do all my other sales wre great i dont care if i rack up 25 points and get banned i sold out remeber"

Well everyone, I hope I cleared everything up! Thanks!

Nathan Klein

Old 09-09-2003, 03:31 AM   #6
NathanKlein
Thought I would add this to.

Quote:
Originally posted by BurmGirl
You may want to edit your post and include your full name, otherwise, it will be deleted.
Oh I thought I would add this too. He goes by 3 names...

Petee Quinones
Peter Quinonesara
Pedro Quinones

Weird?

Old 09-09-2003, 03:44 AM   #7
evansnakes
Nathan, if our deal goes well I will be happy to post a positive response here. I hope you understood that I meant either good or bad and not just bad. If I did not feel that I could trust you to begin with I would not have sent money. Thanks again. Talk to you soon. Evan

Old 09-09-2003, 03:49 AM   #8
NathanKlein
Oh I didn't mean it in a bad way, I would have been the same way. I am just glad I could explain myself, I knew he posted on the classifieds but I did know he posted here, now 100+ people saw his post before I could explain. Yes please leave feedback so people can see that I am not what this guy says. Thanks and talk to you later.

Nathan Klein

Old 09-09-2003, 09:11 AM   #9
Darin Chappell
Nathan,

You wrote, "If everyone knew what I know now about him..." Ok, so tell us. Post his emails, let us know all fo the details about how hew has tried to mess you over. Post some pics of the ally with the damaged carapice. Give us the information we need to understand that this guy is what you're saying he is.

Not only will that boost your credibility, it will also provide the rest of us (present and future) the opportunity to see what this guy is like so further hassles can be avoided. Be PRO-active instead of just RE-active to this guy!

Old 09-09-2003, 02:29 PM   #10
priscopg
nathan klein pay me

all the info everyone now wants i did originally post on the turtle board which was the wrong place so i will restate the facts here
on august 19 i shipped nathan klein 3 alligator snappers which were 1 male 21lb 1 female 20lb and 1 b grade 11in which i sent pictures of all beforehand by mail because i dont have a digital.he liked all 3 but asked to pay $250 first and then $50 upon arrival because he did not have enough 4 which i now know was the start of the scam he did not intend to pay from the start. i kindly agreed to ship the way he wanted which was a extra burden for me because it is a 45 -1hr drive to the airx depot at the airport because of the size of the rubbermaid they were being shippedin it was a hassle because he wanted it billed to reciever which the airx told me required thier packaging.that was another $25 i paid making the total owed$75.ihave the airbill# and package reciepts .the rubbermaid was a total wieght of 56lbs.then he emails me saying he only got 2 turtles in the box and knew i definately sent 3 because his reciept also says 56lbs.he asked if i would give him a few days to settle with the airx because he sayed an employee stole the turle i kindly agreed and felt bad because i care about the turtles his titles of the mail i got from him say i beleive you the wieghts dont match which i have saved but dont know how to post them here if someone tells me how i will.then i never heard a thing.i tried several email attempts which were ignored thats why i finally posted here because i saw he was still putting stuff up for sale so he was not a missing person.so if i am lying why did you go through the claims with airx and stop responding to me?if i jerked you i would be the 1 hiding trying to avoid you it does not make sence for me to go after you if i was wrong.and whoever deals with him now he is going to be on his best behavior because i exposed him but evenyually a theif will show the true colors again!
if you are not the moderator or run this board dont tell me how to post here or threaten to delete me BURMS SUCK anyway!!!

if the is anything else you guys want to know or want answers feel free to let me know but dont be bias because your his friends he will get you to
anyone can also email me at ricanpq@aol.com
thanks for listening $75 is alot to me iam not rich
would i go threw all this hassle for $75 i just learned how to type you know how long this takes me to wrightHAHA

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!