Soooo Happy to report - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-31-2006, 08:34 AM   #1
Sk8ergrl927
Talking Soooo Happy to report

Chico(my gecko) is making a big improvement! I bought him crickets and he ate about 5 in a few hours. He also did his first poop yesterday.
I was worried about him always going under the reptile carpet but I guess he really likes it. I tried taping down the entrance so the crickets didnt get in but he wouldnt stop clawing it trying to get under there.

He is coming a long way. He actually likes coming out and he watches tv with me.lol..... He also hangs out with my friends bearded dragon. It might sound dangerous but they are really good friends. Its still a baby though. The sleep on each other and kiss. I officially amin love. thank you all for your help!

Old 03-31-2006, 12:01 PM   #2
DontShootMe
Congrats on it eatting but all i have to say is WOW! I mean yes it's one thing to love and admire your animalbut to me IN love with it? they sleep and kiss each other? That's just a little ODD. Do you have a hide box for your gecko maybe thats why he wants to get under the carpet because Leo's need hide boxes.

Old 03-31-2006, 12:23 PM   #3
BalloonzForU
I have one that loves to go under his paper towels. I wound't worry about it as long as he is not getting hurt and he does have other hides to go into, just likes going under there.

Glad to hear that he's eating.

Old 03-31-2006, 12:45 PM   #4
Sk8ergrl927
yes he does have a hide box. I made it of tupoware but He thinks its a bathroom so he poops in there. Thank god I put paper towel in there.

Yeah, i know its weird that Im in love with it, but Im an animal fanatic. I fall in love with all animals. Haha, yes hes a weird one. It freaked me out at first too but Im used to it now. They are like best friends!

thank you all again!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!