Bad Guy Steve Markevich/ Serpent's Den - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-25-2008, 04:41 PM   #111
rattler
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakesideBoas View Post
Was I wrong?

BTW if you can not grasp what I was trying to convey in my earlier posts, then I do not know what else to say. My saying the authorities were culpable IF they turned off the heat (which Steve M states they did not) wasn't to give Steve M a "pass". It was to point out that they knew they were dealing with live animals also. Animals that were incapable of regulating their own body heat. IF they had done that (which they did not) it would have made them just as "bad" as they claimed Steve M to be.

I hope that was a clearer picture.
I wasn't directing any of my statement towards you. If it came across that way my apologies.

Old 10-25-2008, 04:42 PM   #112
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
If Chris is working under the direction of the DA and Animal control then he is indeed a middle-man and is bound by the constriants evoked by those parties.

He shouldn't even be mentioned in a lawsuit except in that capacity.
I can't see the DA or Animal Control telling him to sell the animals.

Old 10-25-2008, 04:43 PM   #113
LakesideBoas
Coolness! I'm not terribly good at articulating what I'm thinking at times so I wanted to clarify. I think that's why I type so bad, my fingers fall behind my thought processes!

Old 10-25-2008, 04:45 PM   #114
LakesideBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
I can't see the DA or Animal Control telling him to sell the animals.
He would have had to apply for a waiver to do that. That would state, basically, that those animals were not necessary as "evidence" and were allowed to be sold. He couldn't just wake up one day and decide to do that or he would be in violation of the law.

Old 10-25-2008, 04:47 PM   #115
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
He would have had to apply for a waiver to do that. That would state, basically, that those animals were not necessary as "evidence" and were allowed to be sold. He couldn't just wake up one day and decide to do that or he would be in violation of the law.
That's my point.

Old 10-25-2008, 04:52 PM   #116
Bill Stonegate
[quote=rattler;641715][quote=serpentsden;641696]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler View Post

Thanks for the reply. At least you were locked up for a good reason. AGAIN, it seems you're still not a very responsible person. So keep blaming everyone but yourself for the situation that you're in. Steve, IT'S YOUR FAULT. It's all on you and nobody else. If you did your duty as the law required you wouldn't be in this position. I feel sorry for the animals because they're the only innocent victims here. Nothing was taken out of context because it seems that some people are quick to blame the authorities and feel sorry for you. Cry me a river why don't you. It's obvious you had money to buy quite a few animals of which some were said to be high end animals. maybe you should of used some of that money to keep up on your bills including your child support. My god is anything sacred to you? This is your child for god's sake. Maybe I can't relate to your "situation" because I get up every morning, go to work, pay my bills and don't get over my head. If the animal business wasn't working out for you financially then maybe you needed to find another line of work that would allow you to collect a steady paycheck. I'm just puzzled as to how you cannot accept any blame for the situation you got yourself in. Just tell us why none of this is your fault.
Well, that may, or may not be 100% true. I don't care.

The issue at hand cannot be resolved until the FACTS can be agreed upon. Your opinions on how one should conduct his/her life (although I agree with them), are irrelevant.

More facts, less Bla bla.

Old 10-25-2008, 04:53 PM   #117
SERPENTS DEN
[quote=rattler;641715][quote=serpentsden;641696]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler View Post

Thanks for the reply. At least you were locked up for a good reason. AGAIN, it seems you're still not a very responsible person. So keep blaming everyone but yourself for the situation that you're in. Steve, IT'S YOUR FAULT. It's all on you and nobody else. If you did your duty as the law required you wouldn't be in this position. I feel sorry for the animals because they're the only innocent victims here. Nothing was taken out of context because it seems that some people are quick to blame the authorities and feel sorry for you. Cry me a river why don't you. It's obvious you had money to buy quite a few animals of which some were said to be high end animals. maybe you should of used some of that money to keep up on your bills including your child support. My god is anything sacred to you? This is your child for god's sake. Maybe I can't relate to your "situation" because I get up every morning, go to work, pay my bills and don't get over my head. If the animal business wasn't working out for you financially then maybe you needed to find another line of work that would allow you to collect a steady paycheck. I'm just puzzled as to how you cannot accept any blame for the situation you got yourself in. Just tell us why none of this is your fault.
\

Steve you're talking out of your @ss again. I was released from jail because the courts didn't follow their own rules and the case has since been dismissed. I think I know the problem you have with me you wake up miserably everyday to work for someone else rather than for yourself like I have all my life. I remember you busting my balls last year when I posted about what you will call Conspiracy Theories. The unveiling is coming if you haven't noticed and you can still keep believing Osama Bin Laden orchestrated 911 from a cave...lmao

Stay ignorant

The Boogy Man is Dead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

Old 10-25-2008, 04:57 PM   #118
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
It’s a shame Chris Foley was THREATENED as he stated by the DA to certain terms.
LOL, but it was OK for you to threaten him with a lawsuit?

Quote:
--- On Fri, 9/19/08, Steve Markevich <s.markevich@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Chris Foley
To: Cfoley517@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, September 19, 2008, 9:38 PM

Chris,

I noticed you pulled the ads and like I said I already have copied all the ads you posted to my hardrive as well as your IP address.

I think it would be in your best interest not to contact my landlords and to talk to me and hear what I have to say. I have already spoken in detail to an attorney and I have a solid lawsuit that will be filed against them as well as pushing for criminal charges being filed.
You can avoid having criminal charges or a lawsuit filed against you if you are willing to cooperate 100% with me. You will not be out any money I promise you that and will be rewarded if you cooperate.

I can be reached at 570- edited

Steve Markevich
SERPENTS DEN
Steve, how long were you operating out of this store? Weren't you located in a mall or something before?

Old 10-25-2008, 05:02 PM   #119
LakesideBoas
Quote:

I remember you busting my balls last year when I posted about what you will call Conspiracy Theories. The unveiling is coming if you haven't noticed and you can still keep believing Osama Bin Laden orchestrated 911 from a cave...lmao

Stay ignorant

The Boogy Man is Dead
Steve (M) let's leave the theories out of this. This is confusing enough without me having to go dig up my tin-foil hat!

Old 10-25-2008, 05:10 PM   #120
rattler
[quote=serpentsden;641730][quote=rattler;641715]
Quote:
\

I think I know the problem you have with me you wake up miserably everyday to work for someone else rather than for yourself like I have all my life. I remember you busting my balls last year when I posted about what you will call Conspiracy Theories. The unveiling is coming if you haven't noticed and you can still keep believing Osama Bin Laden orchestrated 911 from a cave...lmao

Stay ignorant

The Boogy Man is Dead

LOL. Steve, I like my job a whole lot and many could attest to that or else I would have been with the company for 14 years. I'm assuming you think I'm in the pet trade. lol I guess your business sense isn't all that good or your just not making enought money to pay your bills. Not to worry about your strange conspiracy theories because I know it's just the coke talking.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
chris foley, eric musser, steve markevich