Reputable hognose breeders in TX? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Hognose Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-23-2017, 06:48 PM   #11
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Feel free to change your thread title and you might get even more/better help:
"Reputable hognose breeders in any place that ships overnight, I don't care where?"

Here is another suggestion as well:
Jason Taylor, Jet 76: North Carolina
Thanks Robert! He contacted me per your suggestion.

Old 06-24-2017, 07:31 PM   #12
zack822
I second BHB Brian has been nothing but great with everything ive bought from him. And always willing to answer any questions that may arise

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Old 04-23-2018, 10:55 PM   #13
Biller_Dallas
Stu Tennyson in Fort Worth he's legit and has been around forever.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Old 07-28-2018, 12:50 PM   #14
AM_Ravenwood
So in searching high and low for my axanthic locally for 2 months, these are the breeders in Tx that I found for hoggies.

Justin Dale of 13 Reptiles (Beumont,Tx)- Where I got mine. Amazingly professional and patient with answering a million questions. Can't recommend highly enough.

Don Shores of Shores Enuff - Many normals, and a good amount of morphs when during hatching season.

South Texas Dragons (San Antonio) - Breed Hoggies and Beardies. A lot of different morphs.

Justin Mitchem of Extreme Hogs- Great morphs many varieties, but pretty high prices.

Eddie of EMS Reptiles (Spring Tx) - Good selection but sell out quickly, have to catch them during the season.

Hope this helps!

Old 07-28-2018, 02:04 PM   #15
kalel5011
Spoke with him once and discussed hogs and my a town I once lived in, Lubbock, TX. He told me that's where the first albino hog was produced. But I can't recall the name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zack822 View Post
I second BHB Brian has been nothing but great with everything ive bought from him. And always willing to answer any questions that may arise

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
breeder, hognose