Welcome to the Pig Pen! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Hognose Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-05-2007, 06:05 PM   #1
romad119
Welcome to the Pig Pen!

Hello, I am the forum moderator for the Hognose Forum. I am just getting into hognose (July 07) and find them fascinating and even cute. Yes, a guy can say cute.

I do ask that if you know the particular species for any of the South American hognoses that you post about, that you mention it. There is alot of confusion about 'Tri-colors' out there. This category alone actually consists of 4 species.

Welcome!

Old 07-15-2019, 11:09 AM   #2
LVLouise
Hello Alan,
I work at a nature Center in Wisconsin, we are looking for an eastern Hognosed Snake for a display we are constructing. I would like something that is not a hatchling, If you are still the moderator for this forum, maybe you could put me in contact with someone who sells these.
Thank you

Old 07-16-2019, 02:00 AM   #3
LauraB
Hello Louise, and welcome to Fauna. Just a couple of helpful hints for you, not intended to deter or offend you in any way.
1) You might want to remove your home street address from your profile to protect yourself (and any family). Your name, city and state are sufficient.
2) This post is nearly 12 years old, so it is unlikely you will get a response from Alan.

Here is the forum you can visit to check out Hognose sellers/breeders, linked below. Also visit Fauna's Board of Inquiry to check out any prospective sellers. Again, welcome

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=502

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!