Bad Guy Scammer Lance Allen (Lance.Allen423) - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-30-2014, 04:54 PM   #61
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Darn - I forgot to knock his karma before he went away...
I got him to red.

Old 03-30-2014, 04:56 PM   #62
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Perhaps so, but if Lance thought that was a threat, it was not. It was a suggestion to eat and not an offer to feed. At the same time that I agree that it is not necessary to make such a suggestion, I have little sympathy here if Lance's intentions were indeed to deceive and/or thieve.
"Do the world a favor and swallow a bullet" may not be a threat, but I don't think it's ever ok to say that to someone. JMO

Old 03-30-2014, 05:05 PM   #63
Juante
Agree

Old 03-30-2014, 05:07 PM   #64
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
"Do the world a favor and swallow a bullet" may not be a threat, but I don't think it's ever ok to say that to someone. JMO
I could let it pass in some circumstances more than others. Ever and never are strong words for me. That said, I would not have said it here and simultaneously am okay if another person who Lance may have been trying to victimize decides to say it. I respect your opinion even if our two opinions fork somewhat.

I was originally pointing out that if that is what was implied by Lance to be, I assume, the threat, then calling it one is a mislabeling if speaking strictly.

Old 03-30-2014, 05:08 PM   #65
nickolasanastasiou
For clarity, when I said "calling it one", I meant Lance calling it one. Not saying you did, Kristi. Sorry if that was not well explained before.

Old 03-30-2014, 05:11 PM   #66
SoCalAce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
That's not an opinion, that's a fact. It's never ok to tell someone to "swallow a bullet." There are many POS people in the world, but if you tell them to kill themselves, you are in fact one of them. Keep in mind that some people know someone who has "swallowed a bullet."

There's no defense for using random pics as descriptions of your animals. Come on man...you think someone looking to spend that much money doesn't know what a "high white pied" usually look like.

Old 03-30-2014, 05:30 PM   #67
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Perhaps so, but if Lance thought that was a threat, it was not. It was a suggestion to eat and not an offer to feed. At the same time that I agree that it is not necessary to make such a suggestion, I have little sympathy here if Lance's intentions were indeed to deceive and/or thieve.
Agreed - there was no threat in that statement, just another piece of low class advice...but I think what was referred to as threatening was posted earlier:
Quote:
I can afford a gun to take low life like you out. Have you ever seen someone dismembered knuckle by knuckle joint by join? It's quiet arousing

Come to Bristol I'll video tape it for your family for Christmas

Threats..promises what ever you want to call it just make sure you kiss your loved ones as much as you can.. You never know what could happen
Looking back, though, I believe the eating a bullet comment was sent TO Lance, even though his post didn't portray it that way. Lance was the one that WebSlave posted had requested that his account be closed; so this way makes more sense.

Old 03-30-2014, 05:31 PM   #68
hhmoore
Juante, did you send that message to Lance?

Old 03-30-2014, 05:36 PM   #69
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Agreed - there was no threat in that statement, just another piece of low class advice...but I think what was referred to as threatening was posted earlier:

Looking back, though, I believe the eating a bullet comment was sent TO Lance, even though his post didn't portray it that way. Lance was the one that WebSlave posted had requested that his account be closed; so this way makes more sense.
Yes, my line of posts was meant to address Lance's claim of threatening emails or messages in post number fifty. Not any threats against Dennis from earlier. I should have been more clear.

Old 03-30-2014, 05:59 PM   #70
laterob
In post #50, Lance said Juante said the 'eat a bullet'. Then, in post #54, it looks like it came from Dennis (?).

Juante, can you post your info/ exchange? You mentioned a couple times that it was posted here, but I can't find it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!