Luis Zaldivar (PichisPythons) AWESOME!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2007, 02:17 PM   #1
A_Mc
Luis Zaldivar (PichisPythons) AWESOME!!!

Just got 4 cresties from Luis...Transaction was GREAT from start to finish!! He was quick to respond to e-mails,and I had my (amazing) animals the same week!!! I will definitely buy from him again!!!

Old 05-17-2007, 01:29 PM   #2
Pink Lady Exotics
I just completed a transaction with Luis and couldn't be happier. He inquired about an '05 CH striped ball python I had for sale, and after just a few e-mails back and forth, he decided to get him. He paid immediately via PayPal, we arranged a ship date, and the snake was shipped yesterday and arrived today. He checked in the day before to make sure all was on schedule, and today he immediately e-mailed to let me know that the snake arrived safe and sound. I wish all buyers were this smooth and direct, and I will definitely be doing business with Luis again. Thank you!

Old 05-20-2007, 01:14 PM   #3
Dean38
Good Guy

I also had a good experience with Luis. I purchased a young Gargole Gecko from Luis and the transaction was smooth. He shipped as planned and the gecko was well packed. Look forward to doing business with Luis again.

Dino White
Dean38

Old 07-12-2007, 02:16 AM   #4
Pink Lady Exotics
Yet another great transaction with Luis!!! He purchased a WC female and her babies as a group -- paid immediately, stayed in contact, and e-mailed me right away to let me know they all arrived safely. I'm glad we could do business again and definitely wouldn't mind continuing in the future!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!