Mike Hopcraft AKA thereptileguy.ca Inquiry. - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 02-24-2008, 04:32 PM   #121
nat_r
hey hey hey everyone, lets stop attacking please? Mettle merely brought concerns that I think most people would have. It is very possible to present information to counter those concerns without attacking anyone. For people directly involved, you have to remember that very few BOI posts get anywhere without an account of the actual emails etc presented and thus a lot of questions arise.

and Terry, I really strongly caution you to not make violent threats. If you are honestly interested in presenting educational shows around children long term, it is not advisable to utter threats in a forum that cannot be erased. I work for and in the school system and it is not something that school professionals take lightly.

Old 02-24-2008, 04:44 PM   #122
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_r
hey hey hey everyone, lets stop attacking please? Mettle merely brought concerns that I think most people would have. It is very possible to present information to counter those concerns without attacking anyone. For people directly involved, you have to remember that very few BOI posts get anywhere without an account of the actual emails etc presented and thus a lot of questions arise.

and Terry, I really strongly caution you to not make violent threats. If you are honestly interested in presenting educational shows around children long term, it is not advisable to utter threats in a forum that cannot be erased. I work for and in the school system and it is not something that school professionals take lightly.
Nat, there are no emails needed on this one, Mike's and Terry's actions here show exactly what happen. As for stopping the attacks, I will never let a scumbag walk away without showing the true nature of what happen. That has been proven here, and it will be here forever for everyone to see. Welcome to Fauna's Canadian Board of Inquiry Nat.

Old 02-24-2008, 05:14 PM   #123
varnyard
Quote:
terry moonie: MIKE MENT WHEN HE WAS RIGHTING THAT HE CALLED A VET NOT WENT TO THE VET WHEN WAS MAD BUT U COULD SAY HE LIED THERE
Yep, he sure did, yet another lie. So this would also mean he lied when he said the skink had an infection.

I will ask you Terry, is Mike able to tell the truth at all? I mean how many lies has he been caught in so far? There are just way too many for me to keep up with.

So no Chuck, he has no vet report, because he lied about taking it to the vet.

Old 02-24-2008, 05:59 PM   #124
terry moonie
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Dave, I wouldnt bother replying to moonie anymore. Take pity on the fool.

fine u want to call me a fool hope that makes u feel good, i just wish u new me first before u said that maybe i am fool for trying to stick up for what is right in this form nat couldn't see the whole jokeing around about the veron school crap and thats so not a threat . but i will let u guys chat on with yourselfs for some people would say (birds of a feather flock together) i am happy to be apart of the reptile guys because we are helping kids, like bobby teaching them and so on we all make mistakes maby u should show the kids a pic of what a argentine tegu looks like when u been dealing with the kid for a while and others! but see u are right about one thing I AM A FOOL FOR TRYING TO REaSON WITH U FROM THE START! GOOD BYE GOT FLOCK WITH MY BIRD and catch up to him for he still right because every one has a reson for lieing and hes not the only one on this thread thank god! the fact for me stands it was a fair trade and that is why i try to stay here to here your guys side of the story.

Old 02-24-2008, 06:07 PM   #125
3DKDK
Terry, do you have some kind of a problem? because i cannot understand a thing you're saying, i read something about a flock, bird, fool, and school
i'm not even going to bother replying back to you, obviously there is something wrong with you

Old 02-24-2008, 06:41 PM   #126
nat_r
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Nat, there are no emails needed on this one, Mike's and Terry's actions here show exactly what happen. As for stopping the attacks, I will never let a scumbag walk away without showing the true nature of what happen. That has been proven here, and it will be here forever for everyone to see. Welcome to Fauna's Canadian Board of Inquiry Nat.
I was referring to posts directed at Mettle and others who were third parties who, unlike some of us don't know the parties beyond this thread and were raising concerns that I think most third parties would... I ought to have been more specific so I guess I will specify now. I just don't think its necessary to attack the person when providing evidence to counter their claim or concern is much more effective and condusive to everyone's goals.

Old 02-24-2008, 06:50 PM   #127
nat_r
And Terry, joke or not I can tell you right now the school system will not risk someone who either "jokes" or "threatens" violence on people. All is takes is for one parent who also happens to be interested in reptiles to check you out on the BOI and alert the school system to this thread and its over.

Old 02-24-2008, 07:56 PM   #128
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Yep, he sure did, yet another lie. So this would also mean he lied when he said the skink had an infection.

I will ask you Terry, is Mike able to tell the truth at all? I mean how many lies has he been caught in so far? There are just way too many for me to keep up with.

So no Chuck, he has no vet report, because he lied about taking it to the vet.
Just as I figured.

A few good things did come of all this. We know moonie and hopcrappy are two to be avoided in the hobby at the expense of a really kind kid. Dave bought himself a whole lot of respect from some solid guys in the industry with the way he's handled himself and the situation. I reckon he is smart enough to know this and know that down the line he's going to be on the receiving end of some really sweet deals with some really great folks.

You did good Dave! When you are ready to get an Argentine Tegu I'd be happy to kick in with Bobby to see that you get what you originally wanted in that trade. Tell your parents they done good too....they raised a fine young man that handled himself as a man. Hopcrappy and moonie's parents probably died of shame and embarrassment of them both a long time ago.

Old 02-24-2008, 08:04 PM   #129
3DKDK
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Just as I figured.

A few good things did come of all this. We know moonie and hopcrappy are two to be avoided in the hobby at the expense of a really kind kid. Dave bought himself a whole lot of respect from some solid guys in the industry with the way he's handled himself and the situation. I reckon he is smart enough to know this and know that down the line he's going to be on the receiving end of some really sweet deals with some really great folks.

You did good Dave! When you are ready to get an Argentine Tegu I'd be happy to kick in with Bobby to see that you get what you originally wanted in that trade. Tell your parents they done good too....they raised a fine young man that handled himself as a man. Hopcrappy and moonie's parents probably died of shame and embarrassment of them both a long time ago.

LOL, oh wow, thanks a lot for the support that everybody has given, thank you
about the argentine, i'm not so comfortable getting such animal like this, but if you all insist, i'll take her, LOL cuz i'm very sure it will be much more comfortable than having a columbian in my house anyway, thanks again for the support everybody

Old 02-24-2008, 10:07 PM   #130
ApriliaRufo
Ahhh, I love the BOI... Don't you guys feel good now? I do. Dave's a good guy. The only part that saddens me is that these two have no idea what kind of impact this can have. Like Nat said, threats on here are visible to anyone. I don't want anyone to try and be a vigilante and bring this thread to people's attention, that's wrong, but he'd better pray no parent reads it and gets upset. I'm really sad that these two "educate" though. I thought Canada had a great education system? Well there's bad eggs in every carton...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!