Mike Hopcraft AKA thereptileguy.ca Inquiry. - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 02-28-2008, 07:00 PM   #161
dragoness_m
my married name is shaunna marshall...cantelon is my madain name

Old 02-29-2008, 12:30 AM   #162
ApriliaRufo
Ummm... I am so confused. I thought they spoke English and French in Canada? What the heck is with these jibberish psycho posts? And why is this person trying to get this thread ignored with posting about viruses on the 30th page? Uh... from the first 10 pages people could figure out that Mike and Terry are douches.... why would they go all the way to page 30 and suddenly close it? I run Kubuntu Linux, Macintosh, and Windows on my 3 computers and have no problem, there's no way you caught some virus from a vBulletin site. What a load of crap. This is retarded. There's no need for anymore because everyone knows that these two are scum and it sounds like dragoness is either mentally deficient, or just moonie signing in on a new name. II've been to Canada a few times and was very pleased to find that even homeless people were well educated. I find it hard to believe that there are three retards here saying the same thing. Done and Done.

Old 02-29-2008, 12:43 AM   #163
3DKDK
lol, you guys are way too funny

Old 02-29-2008, 09:15 AM   #164
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness_m
i have already talked with my service provider"telus"and my computer is at the computer shop getting cleaned from the virus..so if it did "not" happend,would you like to pay for my bill if you do not beleave me.

Hi im the one with TELUS‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: February 28, 2008 12:09:23 AM
To: dragoness_m@hotmail.com

Sorry for what happen to your PC let me help you personally ill ask my friends regarding on that hacker . Tnx

this is a e-mail i got from the nice telus service tec....and heres the second one i got b 4 work
RE: test Hi im the one with TELUS‏
Sent: February 28, 2008 1:50:15 PM
To: Shaunna Cantelon (dragoness_m@hotmail.com)

Hi ! Im sorry for what happened to you last night! Did you report to the local authorities or to a computer expert the incident that happened to you last night. My advise to you is to check first all your systems on your Computer be sure that your Operating System and Anti Virus is not Pirated, be sure that always enable your firewall and anti virus on your computer to prevent the hacker to access your system. If you have questions regardingon your Dial Up or Email just call us back here in TELUS and where glad to assist you !Thank you again for choosing TELUS.

i am using my work computer now..as mine i will get back this weekend.i was on one other web sites at that time..as for you advise above about "terminiate your browser process"it did not work..and some above asked me my age....well i am a wife and have two kids..old enough!plus run a non-profit shelter 4 reptiles...other then the leopard geckos i am breeding(thank-you AJ pets in rocky mountain house..the breeders females i got from you are "great")they are reading this forum..i wanted to say thank-you...plus mike for driving my male leopard closer to me as you came down into the shuswap..you did not have to..but you did and you did not charge me anything..i did not even know you...and you took care of him for the few days before you drove down here too...thank-you i am happy with your services..i am sorry dave that you had a bad experience..but as i see it..take it as a learning step...just because you did..does not mean everyone else has had a bad one with mike...everyone that runs a store/busness..see's it all the time..some people love ya and keep comming back..others have a problems..never return and tell there others"it sucks"..life happens..time to move on..
The short and sweet of it is thet you are either lying, or are extremely ignorant about how malware works. Either way, the simple truth is that your claims are asinine.

Old 02-29-2008, 12:36 PM   #165
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart
The short and sweet of it is thet you are either lying, or are extremely ignorant about how malware works. Either way, the simple truth is that your claims are asinine.

Ya think Ken???

Old 02-29-2008, 12:52 PM   #166
Ross Buskard
Quick question Bobby, did you and Dave know each other before this thread began?
Thanks
Ross Buskard

Old 02-29-2008, 01:09 PM   #167
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross Buskard
Quick question Bobby, did you and Dave know each other before this thread began?
Thanks
Ross Buskard
I sure did, I sent him here after he could not get Mike to do the right thing. I am also the one that let him down by telling him the tegu he got was not an Argentine.

Old 02-29-2008, 02:02 PM   #168
Ross Buskard
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
I sure did, I sent him here after he could not get Mike to do the right thing. I am also the one that let him down by telling him the tegu he got was not an Argentine.
Then why the little act at the beginning of this thread where you pretend not to know the situation and bit by bit drag it out of him? That lessens your guys credibility in my eyes.
Ross Buskard

Old 02-29-2008, 07:42 PM   #169
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross Buskard
Then why the little act at the beginning of this thread where you pretend not to know the situation and bit by bit drag it out of him? That lessens your guys credibility in my eyes.
Ross Buskard
Well that's easy, this is the Canadian Board of Inquiry, I made an inquiry to see if anyone else had some raw deals from this guy. It seems some did but did not want to go public.

As for pretending not to know the situation, well, maybe you can explain that thought pattern. I asked to hear more about the deal so that everyone else could see what was going on. I never claimed I did not know, nor did I need to. Matter of fact I was the first one to post about the way Mike scammed him in post #9. So no, there was nothing hidden. And there is nothing hidden now, Mike's actions say it all.

As for the credibility in your eyes, well even if it would have been some kind of hidden sting, that would still be all good when busting a scammer. Even though it was not, it would have still been 110% good to use a trap to bust a scumbag. It is like this, if Mike would have been legit from the start he would have had nothing to worry about, but he got caught, regardless of how.

Old 02-29-2008, 08:02 PM   #170
critical bill
I don't really care how it came to surface that Hopcrappy and his sidekick Moonie were two scumbags to be avoided. That the plan was effective is all that really matters.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!