Mike Hopcraft AKA thereptileguy.ca Inquiry. - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 03-10-2008, 08:49 PM   #231
JimD
Quote:
Originally Posted by terry moonie
THATS ALL U WANTED WAS A ARGINTINE NOT YOUR SKINK
You're pretty smart.
Of course he wanted an Argentine! That's why he TRADED his Monkeytail.
He DID NOT get an Argentine. How hard is that fact for you to get?

Jim.

Old 03-10-2008, 11:04 PM   #232
3DKDK
terry, i think you should just stay out, it seems that you don't even know the story here, and trust me, i'm not even getting started on calling you names
but please do tell me about what happened with Mike and the lady that used to date him

Old 03-11-2008, 12:06 AM   #233
varnyard
Oh and Terry, with all of your ramblings I have failed to see you post and proof that Mike offered a trade back. You go on and on saying nothing here, how about providing some meat to this table?

You have also not in one way at all proven that you or your partner is anything less then scamming scumbags. Sorry, but if you want to sit here and condone your partners actions, then you are not any better than he is.

Old 03-11-2008, 12:07 AM   #234
varnyard
and = any

Old 03-11-2008, 12:26 PM   #235
terry moonie
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD
You're pretty smart.
Of course he wanted an Argentine! That's why he TRADED his Monkeytail.
He DID NOT get an Argentine. How hard is that fact for you to get?

Jim.
duh! he did not want he's skink back how hard is it to see that?mike made the mistake of not haveing the right tegu but dave saw it in person and on the website how is it fair when he writes he did not have plans for his skink back?mike tried to trade back but dave would not take his skink back he would only except the tegu and not the trade back, i don't know were u else u can do this????oh then make a form and then try to say other stuff which again is crap dave u belive femke so argue that with the cops lol like u don't get it!

Old 03-11-2008, 12:32 PM   #236
terry moonie
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Oh and Terry, with all of your ramblings I have failed to see you post and proof that Mike offered a trade back. You go on and on saying nothing here, how about providing some meat to this table?

You have also not in one way at all proven that you or your partner is anything less then scamming scumbags. Sorry, but if you want to sit here and condone your partners actions, then you are not any better than he is.

I think it's also funny how dave has never ask mike for his skink back on this form not once !

Old 03-11-2008, 12:56 PM   #237
nat_r
Terry you claim that Mike OFFERED to give the skink back. Since you have access to all the emails, post it.

Old 03-11-2008, 05:31 PM   #238
3DKDK
Terry, if you can't come up with anything new or better to talk about that really matters to this thread I will no longer post or even answer your questions, answer our questions and do something useful with it

Old 03-11-2008, 09:38 PM   #239
terry moonie
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_r
Terry you claim that Mike OFFERED to give the skink back. Since you have access to all the emails, post it.
read page 8 of the thread? dave posted one

Old 03-11-2008, 09:40 PM   #240
terry moonie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid13
it also says in one of the e-mails that he posted that i told him i would trade back
if u guys have been reading?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!