Mike Hopcraft AKA thereptileguy.ca Inquiry. - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 01:54 AM   #251
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by terry moonie
lol i told u my english suked hahah
I'm sure you suck much better in person than you do online. So you got that going for you.
 
Old 03-12-2008, 01:56 AM   #252
terry moonie
DUDE U MAKE ME LAUGH KEEP TALKINGLMAO
 
Old 03-12-2008, 01:57 AM   #253
terry moonie
HATE TO BREAK IT TO U BUT THREAD IS NOT ABOUT US LOL IT'S ALL CRAP GOOD JOB
 
Old 03-12-2008, 02:01 AM   #254
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by terry moonie
i am sure he loves canada as he shakes his head
I like hockey and that's a Canadian sport. I visited the Hockey Hall of Fame once too! Its only too bad the proceeds for that visit didn't go for your education.
 
Old 03-12-2008, 02:08 AM   #255
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by terry moonie
HATE TO BREAK IT TO U BUT THREAD IS NOT ABOUT US LOL IT'S ALL CRAP GOOD JOB
That's right, we are not a couple, and people (maybe a few Canadians...hint hint) might get confused when you say "us" as though we were. This thread is not "you and I", "you and I".

But I apologize for pointing out the obvious...because I don't want you to feel rejected.

*Sigh* You must be something in the backseat of a Ford Exlorer....playing dumb and all.
 
Old 03-12-2008, 02:08 AM   #256
terry moonie
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DKDK
all of it was true, i mean everything, (but me and mike just decided to drop everything)
(plus he also wanted me to post the e-mails) and that was going on between him and i, but i guess it's pretty much on here now

If you can't delete your postings on the forums, you should probably write something up there saying that i didn't rip you off or i can just copy and paste your e-mails that you sent me onto the forum myself.

Mike

(but the bottom line is that it's all my fault that i accepted the tegu)( and went on with the trade), (it was clearly my fault )and i was not ripped off

SO BACK TO TOPIC!!!
 
Old 03-12-2008, 02:11 AM   #257
terry moonie
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
That's right, we are not a couple, and people (maybe a few Canadians...hint hint) might get confused when you say "us" as though we were. This thread is not "you and I", "you and I".

But I apologize for pointing out the obvious...because I don't want you to feel rejected.

(*Sigh* You must be something in the backseat of a Ford Exlorer....playing dumb and all.)

TEEHE
 
Old 03-12-2008, 02:12 AM   #258
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by terry moonie
SO BACK TO TOPIC!!!
Because I just kicked your ass sideways and down the block?

OK.

Sure.

Back on topic.

You are a dumbass.
 
Old 03-12-2008, 02:15 AM   #259
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by terry moonie
TEEHE
I kinda figured you'd be into the dirty talk. I did my homework on Canadian chicks.
 
Old 03-12-2008, 05:10 AM   #260
terry moonie
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Because I just kicked your ass sideways and down the block?

OK.

Sure.

Back on topic.

You are a dumbass.

lol, when is this crap going to end with u people?
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mike ? Inquiry.... DavidBeard Board of Inquiry® 7 09-28-2011 04:33 PM
Mike Rayz inquiry Sloburn Board of Inquiry® 0 07-15-2008 10:53 PM
Mike Russo (Inquiry) Rapture Board of Inquiry® 3 12-29-2006 07:54 PM
Inquiry: Mike's Motleys midnightline Board of Inquiry® 19 07-25-2003 11:00 AM
Inquiry: Mike NYC CFoley Board of Inquiry® 5 06-01-2003 09:57 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:50 AM.




Ebates Coupons and Cash Back



TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.07075596 seconds with 11 queries
Content copyrighted ©2002-2018, FaunaClassifieds, LLC