Mike Hopcraft AKA thereptileguy.ca Inquiry. - Page 28 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 03-13-2008, 01:06 AM   #271
dragoness_m
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DKDK
sigh, I'm sorry, but there is no columbian or the tegu that Bobby and Jim was going to send me
my parents do not agree with me having another reptile after the situation with me and Mike, they just don't get how the reptile community works
Terry, you freakin piece of crap, you still doubt the fact that Mike clearly ripped me off, and if your dad doesn't let you talk on the phone over some things, then it cleary shows me that you do have some problems, you cannot look after your self, so your parents still have to look after a sad man like you
DAVE!i am not terry.i am a 26 year old women that lives in mara,bc.look me up in facebook.as for my 65 year old father.who lives in spruceview,AB. when i was over there showing him his new grandaughter.i was talking to my husband about my book i am writting,and my father told me not to talk about because he does not beleave in my choice of writting.so i respect him not to talk about it...so please stop thinking i am terry as it is not respectful..if you still wish to beleave i am him please e-mail..and i will be happy to show you i am not him...but again look up shaunna marshall on facebook.

Old 03-13-2008, 01:59 AM   #272
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness_m
i was talking to my husband about my book i am writting,
Lol....this is getting too funny. Lol.

At the risk of laughing so hard that I could have a heart attack and die, what would this book you're *writting* (lmao) be about exactly? Is it a fantasy involving a 26 year old dumb chick from Canada going back to finish school so she can become a writer?

Old 03-13-2008, 02:03 AM   #273
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by terry moonie
someone*(spelling mistake)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You are so cute.....correcting your spelling errors and all.

Old 03-13-2008, 02:09 AM   #274
terry moonie
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Lol....this is getting too funny. Lol.

At the risk of laughing so hard that I could have a heart attack and die, what would this book you're *writting* (lmao) be about exactly? Is it a fantasy involving a 26 year old dumb chick from Canada going back to finish school so she can become a writer?

your pretty low for a human being to be talk to a girl that at has never said anything about u!

Old 03-13-2008, 02:10 AM   #275
terry moonie
talking* another spelling mistake thank god i don't write books

Old 03-13-2008, 02:12 AM   #276
terry moonie
can we stop have distractions about the topic!

Old 03-13-2008, 07:08 PM   #277
3DKDK
i have no idea what the hell is going on here, but if Terry and Mike can't do the right thing I will do it my way, and Terry and Mike, you don't even want to know what I can do with this thread
I've already said my own wrong doings, and it's time to say yours
we cannot go any further into this because I've just sold the columbian tegu to a experienced owner a couple days ago
it will really help if you can at least take the picture of the lump and the infection that is developing on the skink
other than that, that is all
I think I'll start to sound like Mike now
If you don't do this by tomorrow, I will do the right thing my way through this thread
yeah, I sound like Mike now don't I?

Old 03-13-2008, 07:32 PM   #278
terry moonie
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DKDK
i have no idea what the hell is going on here, but if Terry and Mike can't do the right thing I will do it my way, and Terry and Mike, you don't even want to know what I can do with this thread
I've already said my own wrong doings, and it's time to say yours
we cannot go any further into this because I've just sold the columbian tegu to a experienced owner a couple days ago
it will really help if you can at least take the picture of the lump and the infection that is developing on the skink
other than that, that is all
I think I'll start to sound like Mike now
If you don't do this by tomorrow, I will do the right thing my way through this thread
yeah, I sound like Mike now don't I?
no ,u sound like yourself these are your words or maby a little like bobby anyway 55pages now your going to do something?mike left way back when and only new about the paper thing ,because i said "bobby went to far with the crap", that he found out that wasn't true u guys have only been dealing with me i never said mike never had mistakes, but i do know he never riped u off like u say. plus when have i not done the right thing ?????? i was never involed with this skink other than this thread but i have been trying to see where your coming from but i beging to think bobby put you up to this dave?

Old 03-13-2008, 07:41 PM   #279
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by terry moonie
no ,u sound like yourself these are your words or maby a little like bobby anyway 55pages now your going to do something?mike left way back when and only new about the paper thing ,because i said "bobby went to far with the crap", that he found out that wasn't true u guys have only been dealing with me i never said mike never had mistakes, but i do know he never riped u off like u say. plus when have i not done the right thing ?????? i was never involed with this skink other than this thread but i have been trying to see where your coming from but i beging to think bobby put you up to this dave?
You know where you really messed up? "You think" but then I must ask, do you really?

Old 03-13-2008, 07:47 PM   #280
terry moonie
it does't matter now the kid sold the tegu i was trying to see if he could come up with something so i would have a reason to go against mike but u guys never gave me one so i am now done with this thread as far as anything else goes it is now in mike hands unless theres more crap.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!