BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2006, 12:13 PM   #91
Mike Greathouse
Dan,
You are correct. Of course, on his current path, I don't think Charles will have many trade offers or acceptances. In fact, he probably won't be able to buy or sell a reptile even at gunpoint.

Come on Charles, do the right thing and start redeeming your name and reputation. With Dennis' offer, you can do it without risk. He has taken away you're only point of contention.

In fact, I'll make the same offer, just in case you want a back up.
So you've got a guarantee of funds from both Dennis and myself.

Step up and pay Aaron.

Old 01-02-2006, 12:52 PM   #92
Junkyard
Charles, I have noticed that you enjoy shoving people's warning levels in their faces. Well, I have none and my karma power is far greater than your's. So here is the deal, I am telling you that you really need to stop this bull. You sent out a payment that according to you was lost and never cashed. You then cancelled the money order. That means Aaron never received a payment because you never gave him one. You are now in possesion of his animals and his money, you have STOLLEN from Aaron.

Go read my good guy thread, there is a lot you can learn about business transactions by the few posts that are there.

By the way, no one cares about a multi billion dollar business company that speaks for you, after seeing what poor business ethics you have, people could care less about dealing with you. You have no problems with stealing from others. Bill Gates can speak for me, but you know what? I am in charge of myself and my dealings with others, it does not matter what he says.

Old 01-02-2006, 12:57 PM   #93
Chameleon Company
Whoa now !! Some of us are proud of our warning points !! They were hard-earned labeling folks that were worthy of such derogatory titles or comments ..... in fact, we probably pulled our punches as it was !! Where's Wes whan you need him !! Thanks though !

Old 01-02-2006, 01:10 PM   #94
tiasman1
everyone

I want to thank you guys for the support you have shown me. I have definately learned a lesson from this experience. I have dealt with 6-7 other people on here in the recent past, including trades, buying, and selling. I would like to think that they would all give me a good reference.

Charles,

I am not interested in anything you do in/out of the reptile industry. I don't care if you are rich or poor. I am not looking to get $779.52 out of you when you only owe me $389.76. I would have cashed the money order immediately if I had received it. There is no way possible that something sent before 11/14/05 would arrive in the future. You continue to state that you are going to pay me via Paypal. Every deadline YOU have set has passed, and I still don't have my money. Please show a little maturity and ethics and send me the money.

You have put a serious dent in your reputation with the way that you have responded to this issue. It is not just the fact that you have not sent me my money. It is in the way to retaliate against other people's statements and opinions. You are the one that is contradicting yourself. We are not putting words in your mouth. We/I am responding to what you have told me YOU would do to make this right. Please, no more excuses, no more blustering, just do what you told me you would do. Pay me $389.76 for the pair of Blood Pythons and the shipping. I won't even ask you to pay for the 2 packages of frozen rats I sent with them so they would have a few weeks food for you.

This is very simple, it is not antagonistic towards you. There is no reason for your rhetoric.

Thank you

Aaron

Old 01-02-2006, 01:56 PM   #95
Lucille
So Charles, what's the deal here? How come no Paypal payment to settle this?

Old 01-02-2006, 03:03 PM   #96
Beardie
csreptiles
Contributing Member

Name : Charles J. Schuck III
Karma Power: 0
Trader Rating: (0)

Warning Level: 0 I not enevr going to comment on the email issues, BUT it funny! way to go Dennis Hultman, I just lost my JOB@!! J/K!
__________________________________________________ __________________

Kinda of rough losing a job when your the president of the company...............

Charles quit playing "big man on campus" when your not.

PAY AARON NOW!

Linda McBride

Old 01-02-2006, 07:12 PM   #97
Scott Ashton
I believe dzoo already alluded to this point but here goes:

Every USPS money order has a serial number.

The serial number is printed both on the actual money order AND on the receipt which is retained by the sender.

So Charles - you can at least settle the question as to whether or not you actually ever sent a USPS money order by simply providing the serial number.

No serial number = NEVER sent. And that's the bottom line because shavemycoinpurse said so.

-Scott Ashton

Old 01-02-2006, 09:25 PM   #98
tiasman1
Paypal

Charles,

You stated on Friday that you would take care of paying me today, Monday. I just checked my Paypal account. You have not done what you said you would, again.

When will you take care of validating your word? You keep saying it, but never quite do it.

Aaron

Old 01-02-2006, 10:12 PM   #99
csreptiles
Beardie you attached me, Now seem research is being done about me and the truch is coming about. NO This is not the issues, I never needed to type this much, and I really never been good wiyht spelling. But Who cares and again really has nonthing to do wiht this thread, But it seems like posting worthless content is what happens in this thread! Have fun... AS for the " Charles quit playing "big man on campus" when your not. " Comment i dont nonthing but to provide my details... if you like more I can provide, You guys already have eveything but my DL, and Soc. I have nonting to run from.

shavemycoinpurse read the thread, I post that yesterday I was going to provide the scaned image, Once I get back to my office in the morning I will scan the image and post it... My reptiles are about nor close to where I have been this weekend. So Again I will post the image in the monring or once I get the tiem to get back to my office.

Thanks for all yuor comments...

Old 01-02-2006, 10:18 PM   #100
tiasman1
comments

Charles,

You are addressing everyone in this thread but me. This thread is still from me. It still states that you have not paid me. You have time to come on here and argue with everyone, but you don't have time to pay me. In fact, I see that you are on here right now. Paypal is still waiting for you.

Why do you have time to come on here and argue, but don't have time to reply to my emails, or to complete payment on what you owe me?

Aaron

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz