For Sale RARE Scolopendra mint green CHEAP!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 10-23-2017, 01:12 AM   #1
Casey K
RARE Scolopendra mint green CHEAP!!

ATTENTION ALL YOU PEDE LOVERS!!! I'VE GOT RARE SCOLOPENDRA MINT LEGS FOR SALE AT A LOW PRICE OF $175 EACH!!! THESE ARE ADULTS AND VERY LOW PRICED FOR SUCH A RARE GEM. RETAILS USUALLY AROUND $650 FOR THESE BEAUTIFUL PEDES!!! DON'T MISS OUT!!! VERY LIMITED SUPPLY!!! READY TO SHIP!!!

TOS: LAG ON EXPRESS (FLAT RATE $45) AND PRIORITY (FLAT RATE $15) SHIPPING. IN EVENT OF DOA I WILL OFFER A REPLACEMENT SPECIMEN IF IN STOCK. IF I DO NOT HAVE IT IN STOCK I WILL OFFER A REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE ONLY. I DO NOT REFUND SHIPPING COSTS AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON. MUST REPORT ANY ISSUES WITHIN 2 HOURS OF DELIVERY OR PICKUP. IF AT ANY POINT IN TIME THE PACKAGE IS RETURNED TO COURIER FACILITY DUE TO ABSENCE AT TIME OF DELIVERY, LAG IS VOID AND NO REFUND. FAILURE TO REPORT ANY AND ALL ISSUES WITHIN SAID TIME FRAME WILL RESULT IN VOID LAG AND NO REFUND. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF MY TERMS OF SERVICE WILL RESULT IN VOID LAG WITH NO REFUND. THANK YOU ALL AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY ADDING TO OR STARTING YOUR COLLECTIONS!!!

PAYMENT: GOOGLE WALLET
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-27-2017, 09:32 AM   #2
Hunter Wilson
Do still have any available?

Old 10-27-2017, 09:40 AM   #3
Casey K
Hi Hunter! :)

I still have quite a few. They are all 5-7" in length. How many would you like? If you don't have Google wallet, I also accept payment via PayPal to:

wartickscientific@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-30-2017, 06:40 PM   #4
Hunter Wilson
How and where did you get these centipedes from?

Old 10-30-2017, 07:21 PM   #5
Casey K
Pedes

A friend.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-30-2017, 11:06 AM   #6
Yoyo Recluse
Where do these come from. Exact species unknown? Do you take PayPal?

Old 11-30-2017, 11:19 AM   #7
Casey K
These have all been sold. Thank you for your inquiries! Yes I do take PayPal sometimes but my preferred method of payment is Google wallet.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!