Regal Reptiles...Good Guys... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2004, 09:00 PM   #1
nicolai
Regal Reptiles...Good Guys...

I went to the North American Reptiles Breeders Conference today and purchased several different species of frogs from them and coudn't be happier. They had a lot of stuff on display and all thier animals looked healthy and well taken care of. They were more then happy to answer everyones questions, good customer service goes a long way with me. I almost bought a male green tree python from Sean as well but I am looking for a 90-95 percent blue male to go with my female which is very hard to come by.I will probably buy lots more from Regal in the future.
Nick Bonn

Old 11-14-2004, 09:46 PM   #2
longleafplace
did regal reptiles have any rhaodactylus leachianus new caledonian giant geckos?

Old 11-14-2004, 11:43 PM   #3
Burma Boy
If you're ever in the Providence area, make sure you stop by the store. Big place!
As a matter of fact keep heading north after, and stop at NERD too!
Just make sure you bring plenty of cash for both.
Regal Reptiles...nice place...nice people!
I drive there from CT often.

Old 11-15-2004, 03:13 PM   #4
nicolai
to longleafplace...

I didnt see any rhaodactylus leachianus on any of thier tables but i could have missed them because they did have a lot of stuff out. I did see some pine island leachianus at one of the other tables. Most everything at the show was more for the high end breeders and priced that way. If I would have brought more money i would have spent every dime I had on some of the stuff I saw (like a ivory ball python $100,000.00 and a pure yellow chondro for $25,000.00). I am glad i left the credit cards at home :-)

Nick Bonn

Old 11-16-2004, 03:31 AM   #5
echo0330
I used to live in RI, and I purchased around 15-20 animals from them. all in perfect health and i wouldnt hesitate to buy from them again.

Old 01-02-2008, 12:11 AM   #6
Animal34343
I would like to say that I purchased a pair of U. phantasticus from regal a few weeks ago. They both are doing great with no problems. Communication was good throughout the transaction. Packaging was good and arrived when it was supposed to. I have no complaints and can recommend them.

Old 01-02-2008, 08:10 AM   #7
HopingForBabies
I have bought from them and had a few problems with animals.I only buy supplies from them now.I was there over the weekend and the place is torn apart.I thought they were going out of business.The place is always dirty.Cages are filthy.

Old 01-02-2008, 09:49 AM   #8
kmurphy
David, if you have a bad guy post you want to make it about someone, attaching it to a "Good Guy" thread isn't the way to do it. Most readers don't read good guy threads past the first few posts unless the happen to know a poster. If you feel strongly enough about it, start a new thread.

I've never been to Regal's pet shop but I've seen them at shows many times. Their animals appear to be okay when displayed at shows and I have purchased from them without a problem. They are what they are, a large retail/wholesale vendor and you should be a little more careful when purchasing animals from vendors like this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!