BUYING A RETIC - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2019, 10:44 AM   #1
WILD BILL245
BUYING A RETIC

i am going to a repticon show in atlanta next weekend in search of a nice baby or small retic python. i'm picking up an aquarium i ordered and some supplies and what i have left over to spend hopefully a very nice retic python. all of you who have had experiences at reptile shows can you please tell me if i can find any thing decent and pretty in color and temperment from between 250.00 and 350.00 dollars??? i was looking online at some things i like. purple tiger retics, sunfire tiger retics, sunfire platiunum retics, and albino tiger or sunfire tiger retics. i really hope that i can find something there instead of taking the remainder of money and add some at end of month and order from someone online. at the show i can interact and hold one and see if it's for me and if i like it vs ordering one online and hoping i get a good one.