Has any one done bussiness w/ Bob Sloan - Del Rio,Tx. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2007, 06:38 PM   #41
BryonsBoas
You'd have to be fairly blind to " accidentally " mix up those 2 snakes. You got the wrong snake in a trade deal , he needs to fix it out of his pocket. Its obviously not the snake he agreed to send so stands as his screw up.

You asked for info and got it in person.

Old 07-11-2007, 07:35 PM   #42
Keith Northrop
Talking Oh-O.....Now we know.....

What we didn't want to know Jim......You could of cut yourself clean from this
piece of refuse.......Now there are strings attached.....Which shows I read
Sloan like a Book.........Hey Can I Buy Out Your Nasty Deal with Sloan???? I Know it Sounds Crazy ...But I'd Like to Buy that Snake ......If He doesn't
Pay to have it shipped Back.....Haha....I'll pay your asking price......HaHa......

Old 07-11-2007, 07:43 PM   #43
homegrownherps
Well ...here's what he had to say in response to my last email (see post #40)

Quote:
Dumbass

File all the comnplaints you want. And good luck with that you fu coward. We shall see how much a man you are when I'm standing in your face you pu . IT WILL HAPPEN. Regardless of whatever you decide to do. You have 48 hours to choose one of the three options I sent you. After that DO NOT bother conrtacting me again. The next time you hear from me it will be at the barbecue you'll be having at your house. The snake I sent is the snake in the picture. I only had the one greeri. I have the e-mail I sent with that pic. You owe me for the greeri and $50. Is a fu up life really worth that ? I guess to a dumb son of a bit like you - it is. See you in hell bit !

Old 07-11-2007, 07:44 PM   #44
homegrownherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Northrop
What we didn't want to know Jim......You could of cut yourself clean from this
piece of refuse.......Now there are strings attached.....Which shows I read
Sloan like a Book.........Hey Can I Buy Out Your Nasty Deal with Sloan???? I Know it Sounds Crazy ...But I'd Like to Buy that Snake ......If He doesn't
Pay to have it shipped Back.....Haha....I'll pay your asking price......HaHa......

He has 10 days to get it done, after that I have no need for this snake.

Old 07-11-2007, 08:35 PM   #45
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by homegrownherps
Well ...here's what he had to say in response to my last email (see post #40)
Well , he screws up and expects you to keep your end.LMAO

Old 07-11-2007, 08:53 PM   #46
homegrownherps
Quote:
We shall see how much a man you are when I'm standing in your face you pus . IT WILL HAPPEN. Regardless of whatever you decide to do.
Well, I guess I didnt dodge that bullet after all....I am doomed
It seems that no matter what I do hes gona show up at that BBQ

Old 07-11-2007, 08:58 PM   #47
wwwkcrdcom
Not that I remotley think that it will happen.....

But, I think you should make your local police aware of the threats you have gotten so that if by some mere chance he decides to fly to FL to go to jail you have your ducks in a row.

I have had a couple crooks email threats to me in the past and none, zero, have ever come to light. It doesn't take that big of a boy to email a threat, but it does to back it up. As was mentioned before, he was wrong, and is still wrong, and is now pissed that he got caught.

If you want to get really under his skin, contact his local police and let them know about the transaction and the emails. The Del Rio Police department isn't a little po-dunk organization. They will take it seriously.

Old 07-11-2007, 09:21 PM   #48
homegrownherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwwkcrdcom
But, I think you should make your local police aware of the threats you have gotten so that if by some mere chance he decides to fly to FL to go to jail you have your ducks in a row.

I have had a couple crooks email threats to me in the past and none, zero, have ever come to light. It doesn't take that big of a boy to email a threat, but it does to back it up. As was mentioned before, he was wrong, and is still wrong, and is now pissed that he got caught.

If you want to get really under his skin, contact his local police and let them know about the transaction and the emails. The Del Rio Police department isn't a little po-dunk organization. They will take it seriously.
I contaced my local P.D. as well as the P.D. Del Rio. And I am taking it as far as I can with the law. I have filed charges against him and the P.D. has copies of all the emails he has sent me. They are taking it VERY SERIOUS

He has made threats to Burn down my house, kill me & all the members of my family, kill all my animals...oh yeah and hes coming to my BBQ
Not to mention all the derogatory comments....but they mean nothing to me....talk is cheap.

He's already back peddling, he sending emails that say if I don't show up at his place I a pu

I agree with you .....all of the key board commados I have had to deal w/ over the years....and none have shown up.

Old 07-11-2007, 09:44 PM   #49
Keith Northrop
Talking SOLD.......

I'll Take it!..................07/21/07

Old 07-11-2007, 10:43 PM   #50
Ken Harbart
I'm actually surprised that Sloan is still alive or not being passed around in prison. I would've figured that the career criminal & wannabe sexual predator would've reaped the consequences of his actions by now.

Sloan talks a pretty good game, but doesn't back it up. He knows that over the years, his antics have given a few folks the legal justification to void his birth certificate should he attempt even half of what he's written. As such, he just continues to make his empty threats in the hopes that he can find someone that's actually intimidated.

I wouldn't worry too much about his hollow legal threats, either. In his emails, he's already admitted that it would be done for the sole purpose of malicious prosecution, which is something that the courts tend to frown on. In short, he's already cut his legs off at the knees. Also, such a threats is just another page out of his short playbook.

Anyways Jim, I would suggest forwarding any threatening emails to the Val Verde County Sheriff's Office. Sloan is well known to them. The name and phone number of the detective that dealt with Sloan a few years back is contained in one of his threads that was posted circa June 2003.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!