SOLD!! subadult Anery male and Normal female both het paradox albino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 02-09-2012, 11:42 PM   #1
asn1234
subadult Anery male and Normal female both het paradox albino

Hello there, I have a very nice pair of Kenyan Sand Boas that I would like to sell to fund a ball python or consnake. They are both extremely healthy, and eating well on frozen/thawed adult mice with gusto. The male Anery het paradox albino is just a cool looking morph with the potential to produce snows! The female normal hey paradox albino is a really nice bright orange and chocolate brown. She looks to be on fire haha. Anyways, I just weighted them right before feeding them, and they both just she so they have been off feed for about 2 weeks, but ate perfectly tonight. The male was 58 grams and the female was 75 grams. I can send you pictures, as well as their current weights after feeding tomorrow night, as I need to allow them time to digest. I'm asking $150 plus shipping for the pair, or $100 for the male and $75 for the female. Prices do not include shipping. If interested, please PM or email at eragon1351@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking!

I'm also considering trades for an adult ball python, or an adult consnake morph. Will only trade for a lower value animal and you pay my shipping, or local only.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!