Luis Taracena (HERPHOBBIEST) Bad Guy Buyer Beware - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2007, 06:30 PM   #151
crotalusadamanteus
I say if you have it, than POST it. Right here in this thread for ALL to see. No need to email it, or send it first class or anything. Just post it right here.

Old 10-12-2007, 06:50 PM   #152
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterreptiles
hey forum i just want to say this is my last post. i just wanted to tell my story and warn other potential buyers to stay away from looie.
Hold on Deb, don't run off just yet. I forgot to ask a couple questions. I see you didn't post dates. When was the KS ad dated? What date did the purchase take place? When EXACTLY did the snake die?

I realized you posted a couple emails earlier, but the date info that usually gets posted with them, was missing. Seemed like maybe more emails were missing too. ??? It's always best to provide ALL conversation, so it doesn't look like you are with holding things for some other reason. (FYI, people do come to those conclusions sometimes.)

I figured since you brought this to the BOI, and it is yet unresolved, you might provide the info above, before you decide to quit. Or perhaps Luis can fill us in with that info if he really has done nothing wrong.

Thanks,
Rick

Old 10-12-2007, 08:54 PM   #153
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Hold on Deb, don't run off just yet. I forgot to ask a couple questions. I see you didn't post dates. When EXACTLY did the snake die?
Oh woo hoo...this is like a game show.

The day she received it and decided it wasn't what she wanted and decided it wasn't worth the money to take to a vet to get well?

Final Answer.

I'll take the million now.

Old 11-03-2007, 06:04 AM   #154
crotalusadamanteus
Well Luis, how about that necropsy report you supposedly were going to send, or post. I see you are still a man of your word.

I don't suppose you sent Matt Crabe a copy either?

True colors man.

Old 11-03-2007, 06:13 PM   #155
mdc
I still haven't seen it.

Matt Crabe

Old 11-03-2007, 07:20 PM   #156
jusmebabee
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpHobbiest
The snake was a 2002 F3 Salmon Hypo from Brian Luebking. I have purchased all my Salmon Hypo Boas from Brian Stock.

The snake in question was purchased by a guy name Justin. I purchased a group of animals from him. Justin does not overfeed his animals. He grows them slower than I do. This in my opinion does not costitute a Rescue Animal.

The snake had no signs of any respiratory issue. The snake was eating regularly. Shedding properly. The reason it was for sale is because I have larger females.

Terms Of Sale:

All animals are guaranteed to be healthy, feeding and properly sexed. Payment is required in advance by check, money order, wire transfer or credit card. If you are not satisfied I will credit your purchase minus the cost of freight if notified within 24 hours of receipt. No cash refunds!

Shipments are sent air freight collect to the nearest airport via Delta Air Cargo. I am a known and verified shipper. Live arrival is guaranteed only with Delta Air Cargo. Prepaid overnight door to door service is also available via Airborne Express, Federal Express or UPS. Insurance can be purchased for the cost of the animal. But, no live arrival is guarantee.

To find out why so many bad post you are probably going to have to read them and draw your own conclusion.

Joel Holloman - Ceramic Heating Element / Money Order sent was Cashed - 22 posts

Matt Crabe - Albino Boa die from bacterial infection / Still meet my end of the deal. - 377 posts (Boring going in circles!)

Richard Carew - Told him not to take his Boa due to deliver in 2 weeks / Claims I kidnapped his snake! - 38 posts

Deborah Glickman - Purchased snake, claim was sick, claim it die. Wants full refund / No Recods to prove it! - 25 posts

The question is where are all the good posts? No one cares to post. I have sold a few animals since 1994.

I was reading this thread and didn't know who this guy was until I saw my name on his list (Joel Holloman).
I sent the heat emitters and you never sent payment. I can't cash what I don't have.
Why would I post a buyer beware about you over 15.00 (wasn't more than that) or what ever it was if I recieved payment? That doesn't make sense to me.
I Was on the fence about this thread but if your going to lie about 2 heat emitters (over 4 years ago) you'l lie about anything.
I'm lmao at the fact that you claim to have sent me payment and I cashed it.

Joel Holloman

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!