riverside reptiles, e. m. allen- inquiry - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-03-2007, 07:18 PM   #21
varnyard
Quote:
beccari= you can breed your albinos and sell them however you want, you breed a new morph and you will be able to label it however your little heart desires. welcome to the industry of poorly labeled morphs and species.
I don't breed Blues or albinos, way, way, inbred for my tastes, kind of leaves a dark cloud on the tegu community.
Of coarse once again, the one that you should look to is the one that seems to be missing now.

Quote:
Go correct the locales of green tree pythons too. and while you're at it separate out all the house geckos into their individual species. And while your at it correct the leucistic bearded dragon, last time i saw one it had brown coloration.
Not worried about them here, we are talking about FALSE Snow tegus.

Quote:
you have picked a poorly argued battle in which your grip is with the misnamed morph snow. you can continue to argue the bullshit or accept two known facts..... true snows are produced from anerys x albino via double hets at second generation from initial breeding. and second, snow tegus are light colored albinos.
Thank you for your admission.

Quote:
your arguement is pointless because you have a gripe with ethan. Keep to that. if your real issue is with the moniker, again we can title you the Morph Correcter if you can get an entire community to agree with your issue.
I will have an issue with anyone who misrepresents animals, he knew they were not Snows but is choosing to call them that. And don't even tell me it is because Ron did, if you get a ball python and the person you got it from calls it a king snake, are you going to call it a King?
No, because it is not a king.

Quote:
Obviously its so painful for you to deal with that you have to cause drama with a reputable person where none is needed. I can give you a tissue if its going to help your tears dry as you continue bitching over the topic that the entire community is aware of, snow tegus don't truly exist. wow. my life is sooo sooo impeded by this fact that you are already aware. you recognize it and so does varnyard and everyone following this.
Reputable people? Reputable people, don’t knowingly misrepresent reptiles and then defend their actions, they fix the problem. Well unless it is just about the money, and not about what is the right thing to do.

Quote:
its a snow by sales pitch, when you breed and produce them, sell them how you see fit. but since they were produced and sold as snows first, that is what they are.
Well then it was a scam, correct? They are albinos, not snows, if you misrepresent them then the shoe fits.

Quote:
Again go produce the first of something, name it and sell it how you see fit. Until then, stop criticizing something you are well aware of that is not going to change until you make the push to sell your own animals labeled as you properly see fit.
See that’s just it, Snows do exist, just not in tegus. Do not call them something they are not, or you can, and be named as well for misrepresenting animals.

Quote:
if they are true snows, well thats what they are. If they are light colored albinos, sell them as that. No one is twisting your arm to sell them as snows or light colored albinos. When is the last time you had a person hold a gun to your head as you posted on ks.com or fauna and said....."they are snows damnit! THEY ARE SNOWS!!" if thats happening, you seriously need to reconsider your lifestyle.
Oh my arm is not twisted, just setting the record straight. It should have been done long ago.

Old 11-03-2007, 10:25 PM   #22
beccari
If the record is to be set straight, open a thread on bluetegu.com and Ron st.Pierre for not labeling his snow as light phase albinos. i guess because you have no interest in blue tegus and their morphs, you won't. So now you have created a thread that is fruitless and a waste of time. You weren't interested in the animals to begin with so... why are you posting and here?

at this point, you have many people you should be opening threads about who are selling animals under false morph names. good luck in attacking all of them as well as the creators of the morphs. I'm sure fauna will be full of many reputable people being slammed because you aren't happy that they are selling mislabeled morphs.

Old 11-03-2007, 11:53 PM   #23
Wilomn
jason, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? ethan claimed that he produced snows.

I'd like to see proof of his claim. HE brought it up. Let HIM prove it.

That or let it be known that he will lie to make a sale. Do you do the same? IS that why you're here when he isn't? Are YOU misrperesenting animals too?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!