CornCrazy "The Snake House" Awesome ! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-29-2004, 11:49 AM   #1
SmokyMtnReptiles
CornCrazy "The Snake House" Awesome !

I just recieved a shipment from Terri Manning (CornCrazy) @ The Snake House tmsnakes.tripod.com Everything went as smooth as possible if its listed 4-sale buy~it you cant go wrong here
Excellent Service ! Thank You Terri

Kevin DeBusk

Old 07-29-2004, 05:53 PM   #2
CornCrazy
Kevin,

I am glad that all of the little ones made it safely, and that you were happy with them. Let me know if you have any problems or questions about the feed/shed records.

Thanks for your business and the kind words.

Old 09-08-2004, 10:42 AM   #3
ta2dshtrbug
I just received my shipment of corns from Terri. Everything was top notch! Snakes look incredible. Perfect packing. All the snakes were clearly labeled and numbered matching the invoice. Awesome shed and fed records. Couldn't ask for anything else in a seller. David Beller

Old 03-31-2005, 11:45 AM   #4
Alias47
Terri Manning (CornCrazy) at the Snake House is AWESOME...

Got three corns from her today...one of which I purchased in NOVEMBER and she was kind enough to hold for me until the weather warmed up...

Absolutely beautiful snakes...
Shipping was top notch...still plenty warm...all feed information was included.

And her communication is absolutely superb.
She kept me posted on their progress...and sent pics throught the 6 months she had them. I would never hesitate to purchase anything from Terri...
Her animals are very well cared for...she definitely takes a very personal interest in each and every snake in her care and it shows.

Looking forward to getting some more from her in the future.

Old 03-31-2005, 12:33 PM   #5
Traci1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias47
Terri Manning (CornCrazy) at the Snake House is AWESOME...

...Absolutely beautiful snakes...
...Shipping was top notch...still plenty warm...all feed information was included...

...And her communication is absolutely superb...

...I would never hesitate to purchase anything from Terri...
...Her animals are very well cared for...she definitely takes a very personal interest in each and every snake in her care and it shows...
Very well said, and I agree!

Old 09-28-2005, 11:58 AM   #6
Gronk
Terri is fantastic, just received 3 Corns from her. Great snakes and excellent communications...she's a pleasure to do business with !

Old 09-28-2005, 02:38 PM   #7
eddie1976
This is a long overdue post about Teri. SHe was fantastic to work with, and the pair of snakes I got from haer are doing FANTASTIC
Ed

Old 09-28-2005, 05:43 PM   #8
shep151
Yep, I've dealt with Terri before, and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again! Great snakes from a great person!

Old 09-29-2005, 01:21 PM   #9
Hurley
I agree, Terri is one of the good, good guys.

Old 11-10-2005, 02:55 PM   #10
eddie1976
I just received my second shipment of snakes form Terri. Despite FedEx trying their best to screw things up, they arrived safely this morning and all are looking and doing well. Despite an extra day of travel they all are well. Thakns Terri for some great snakes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!