For Sale 1 year old male Leather Back Bearded Dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 10-10-2018, 02:22 PM   #1
missy_purdy
1 year old male Leather Back Bearded Dragon

I'm selling this all together and would prefer not to sell items separately. $325 OBO The bearded dragon is really mellow and will eat from your hand. He loves going outside. He is used to young loud children and large dogs. I'm slightly torn about selling him, but reptiles are more work than I want at this time. He is my 5 year old son's and his current name is Beardie His diet right now is baby kale and dubia roaches. He likes thinly sliced apples and carrots. He loves super worms and will eat crickets too. He will eat you out of house and home, so I have found the most cost effective way to feed him is to feed him dubia roaches and kale. I buy large feeder roaches online and add them to my colony I keep in the garage. He can be fed once a day and when I leave for the weekend, I feed him 2x the day I leave and the day I get back and I leave extra water and greens. I'm surprised at how cool he is being that I'm not a reptile lover. My son now wants chickens and is willing to sell Beardie get them.

1 year old Bearded Dragon about 20 inches long
55 gal glass tank: 48" in length x 13″ wide x 20″ high
3 pieces of cork bark
2- water/food bowls
1- CONOMOYPET UVB Reptile Light Bulb, Compact Fluorescent Desert/Tropical Terrarium Lamp For Reptile Calcium Supplement, 13 @[100002207327820:Keshaun Watts]
1- Dome lamp
2- Cricket keepers
1- bag of water crystals
1- jar of calcium
1- box of Dubia Roach colony with Male & Female breeders
1- Harness leash- leather
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-14-2018, 08:49 AM   #2
Ryanajochims
Would help if you had a picture.

Old 10-14-2018, 10:39 AM   #3
missy_purdy
I'm still trying to figure out this site. I just added pictures to my profile I think.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!