Trade 2 savannahs and a nile - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 01-30-2011, 05:36 AM   #1
bloodlustindulgence
2 savannahs and a nile

trying to downsize my collection:

2 savannah monitors:

1 is a juvenile, 10-12 inches 113+ grams and growing fast. i think its a female but its to young to tell

the second is an adult 100% male. 3+ feet, 6 lbs 4oz (according to the vets scale) very tame. perfect condition except one nail is missing, it looks as if its growing back though. it was like that when i got him.

also a nile monitor, hard to tell but id guess it to be a male. 150 grams, 10 months old. temper isn't too bad at all. ive had him since he was 4 months old. is it just me or are these guy getting harder to come by?

all three are eating f/t rodents and a turkey mix. (1lb ground turkey, 2 raw eggs w/ shells, and a heaping tbl spoon of calcium powder) the savannahs also eat crickets and superworms the nile wont eat insects ive tried everything i could find. all three are kept under uvb if that means anything to anyone. also they all seem to be litter trained to their water dish lol.

will include two 4x2x2 home made cages but i cant include the large savannah cage because id have to tear it apart to get it out and its not worth it.

i'd like to trade all of it for ARGENTINE tegus. i'd love a blue tegu but may settle for black and white. i'm honestly not a big fan of red tegus so idk if i would be interested in that or not. let me know what you have though if youre interested.

this is a package deal only...

the cages and the adult sav are heavy so shipping would be outrageous. i am willing to drive 2 hours or so to meet you if it comes down to it. from me that means beckley - chillicothe - lexington (and surrounding areas). but may go farther depending on the deal.

Contact User Check User
Old 05-18-2011, 05:06 AM   #2
reptiguy909
would u be willing to send just the monitors? i dont need the cages have all customs............... i have a 4ft male ball python 66% het for anery and a 2ft male apricot milksnake id be willing to trade

Old 05-18-2011, 04:28 PM   #3
josh83593
would you sell the savannahs?

Old 05-18-2011, 06:49 PM   #4
Pinky gecko girl
would you trade the big male for a chocolate cali kingsnake adult female?

Old 07-17-2014, 03:28 PM   #5
rollie27
do you still have them let me know im in charleston wv i can get you a black and white argentine tegu wild caught are you interested and would you bring them to me in east charleston let me know i can get ahold of an adult let me know ok they are very cool i know someone that breeds them ill get and trade you does the trade include both savannahs and the nile right ant 2 cages let me know soon

Old 07-21-2014, 02:48 PM   #6
dmichnay
Interested in the savannahs and cages. Would take Nile as well if need be. In Ohio so meeting shouldn't really b an issue. Send me ur number please

Old 07-21-2014, 04:49 PM   #7
AbsoluteApril
Guys, this ad was posted in 2011.

Old 08-03-2014, 10:17 PM   #8
hawktalon99
Duh!

I bet they're pretty big by now. Lol!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
monitor, nile, savannah