opinions wanted how soon would you sell Neonates ? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2020, 11:29 AM   #1
CFexotics
opinions wanted how soon would you sell Neonates ?

So I notice a post yesterday a larger breeder selling Boa babies listed as 2020 babies. My question is if they are 2020 babies they are less then two weeks old and he is already shipping them out. When I saw someone else question that his response if they are eating what's it matter. At best these were born the 1st and have ate once. I myself will not sell a neonate of any species until it is established feeding 4-5 times and no issues. What is everyone here feelings on selling a 2020 Neonate already ?