What do you think of this female? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-04-2009, 07:25 PM   #1
David Reid
What do you think of this female?

From a Dinker project, it is a Dom animal, probably Co Dom.

Dave

Old 08-04-2009, 07:59 PM   #2
jglass38
Very nice...Any thoughts on what a super might look like? She's really light..Fireish?

Old 08-04-2009, 08:13 PM   #3
David Reid
Could be another white snake, but these, even as adults, are much more yellow than Fires and Sulfurs, so who knows...

I have the original female, 1.1 05's that are Het Hypo, the male is worthless and 1.1 09's, and two Ghosts from the 09 clutch.

Dave

Old 08-04-2009, 08:23 PM   #4
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid View Post
Could be another white snake, but these, even as adults, are much more yellow than Fires and Sulfurs, so who knows...

I have the original female, 1.1 05's that are Het Hypo, the male is worthless and 1.1 09's, and two Ghosts from the 09 clutch.

Dave
Can't wait to see what the super looks like! I am betting something nice

Old 08-05-2009, 03:11 AM   #5
Tiger Lilly
I bet the pics aren't doing her near the justice she deserves. I love the bright yellow and the pretty 'freckles.'

Old 08-05-2009, 10:04 AM   #6
LKirkland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Lilly View Post
I bet the pics aren't doing her near the justice she deserves. I love the bright yellow and the pretty 'freckles.'
I'm willing to bet you're right. David is much better at producing nice snakes than he is at taking nice pictures.

Old 08-08-2009, 12:16 AM   #7
David Reid
Hey Louis

How is your female doing? What are your plans for her, or are they still up in the air?

Dave

Old 08-08-2009, 12:38 AM   #8
LKirkland
Quote:
Hey Louis

How is your female doing? What are your plans for her, or are they still up in the air?

Dave
Hey Dave,

She's doing great and looks AWESOME. She's a KILLER feeder, but I've still got another season at least before I'll breed her.
I'm not sure yet who her partner or partners will be. Maybe our Mystic or Lemon Blast. Maybe a Pastel Calico if I can make one by then. I'm sure I'll change my mind before the time comes.

Old 08-08-2009, 01:52 PM   #9
David Reid
OOOOOh, a Pastel Calico Sulfur Mojave would be bitchin. The good thing is, you have time to mull it over, and have plenty of options. She was a looker, I remember, not much striping which is odd, usually SuMos have stripes, but the yellow on her back was neon, and she had a bunch of what I call "dog bone" pattern, which gives a cool look to her. Has she lightened up alot? My male and female adults look Lesser like...

Dave

Old 08-08-2009, 02:28 PM   #10
LKirkland
Quote:
OOOOOh, a Pastel Calico Sulfur Mojave would be bitchin. The good thing is, you have time to mull it over, and have plenty of options. She was a looker, I remember, not much striping which is odd, usually SuMos have stripes, but the yellow on her back was neon, and she had a bunch of what I call "dog bone" pattern, which gives a cool look to her. Has she lightened up alot? My male and female adults look Lesser like...

Dave
Here's a pic of the Calico I plan to use to try to make a Pastel Calico. This pic is from several months ago, so he's a good bit larger now. He's from VPI's line which they call "Sugars".

We've got a shot at making a Pastel Calico this season. I bred my F&F line Calico to a Pastel female. She hasn't laid yet, but should later this month.

The Sulfur Mojave female I got from you has definitely lightened up, but she doesn't look like my Lessers. That may change as she grows.

Here's a pic of her taken not long after she arrived here. You can clearly see her "dog bones".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!