For Sale Orthriophis moellendorffi - 100 Flower Ratsnake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 12-06-2015, 07:39 PM   #1
EriksReptiles
Orthriophis moellendorffi - 100 Flower Ratsnake

I have a few extra, stunning, moellendorffi available. Prices are as follows.

- 3.0 2014 hatch. Het for aberrant. $200 each. Only the following 2 left.

- 1.1 2015 hatch. Het for aberrant. $600 for the pair.Buy both pairs (normal het aberrant) for $1,000+Shipping.

- 1.1 2015 hatch. Het for aberrant. $600 for the pair.

- 2.1 2014 hatch. Visual aberrant. $1500 for the reverse trio. This Trio is SOLD. I have another I could part with for the same price if interested.

All prices are + shipping. Message me or email me at Erik@eriksreptiles.com (it's best to email me, in case the message goes to the others folder).

Thanks. Erik

I live in Colorado, so if you're not local shipping will be required. I ship via FedEx priority overnight. I charge only what I have to pay for shipping, nothing extra. I do not charge for a box or heat/cool packs. All shipments include a live arrival guarantee, EVEN in the event of a carrier error, given that are you there to sign for the package on the first delivery attempt. I do prefer to send shipments as "hold for pickup" so they do not ride on a truck until delivered, especially in the summer/winter months when the temperatures are on the high/low end. I reserve the right to hold off shipping if I feel the weather is not acceptable. I want my geckos to arrive alive and will not shipping them in extremely hot or cold temperatures. I will communicate with you until shipping works for both you and I and will never just send a box out without getting confirmation that you will be there for them.

Preferred payment method is PayPal. I do not charge any fee to use PayPal. I can also accept USPS money orders, checks, bank transfers, etc. However some payment methods will require a wait time until the payment clears.

Please email me with what you're interested in and a zip code and I can give you a shipping quote. Any questions, just ask!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-06-2015, 09:08 PM   #2
Black Adder
100 flower

message sent to your email Erik!

Old 12-14-2015, 04:36 AM   #3
Black Adder
Many thanks Erik
Very smooth transaction
Highly recommended!

Old 11-30-2017, 08:43 PM   #4
RepAwake
100 flowers

Hey I saw that you were producing 100 flower rat snakes a few years back, are you still in it? Or happen to have any for sale?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!