For Sale Adult, Breeding Palmetto Corn Snake Group! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 04-02-2018, 07:22 PM   #1
EriksReptiles
Adult, Breeding Palmetto Corn Snake Group!

This is a chance to get adults, breeding now, to try and produce your own palmetto babies this year. I have other things going on so I am moving out the last of my corn snakes. The het male has been in with the visual female several times this year so far.

*All weights are on empty stomachs. all are eating F/T mice.

The group consists of the following:
1.1 adult 100% het palmetto (male is 200 grams, female is 390 grams)
0.1 adult palmetto (460 grams)
1.0 2017 palmetto (20 grams)

Price for the whole group: $7,000. With them currently breeding, size of the females, and the ability to get multiple clutches this is a killer group!

All prices are + shipping. Email me at Erik@eriksreptiles.com for shipping quote. I would prefer to ship these via air freight rather than FedEx.

Thanks. Erik

I ship via FedEx priority overnight. I charge only what I have to pay for shipping, nothing extra. I do not charge for a box or heat/cool packs. All shipments include a live arrival guarantee. I reserve the right to hold off shipping if I feel the weather is not acceptable. I will communicate with you until shipping works for both you and I and will never just send a box out without getting confirmation that you will be there for them.

Preferred payment method is bank transfer (wire, Zelle, Chase, WellsFargo). I can also accept USPS money orders, checks, paypal, etc. However some payment methods will require a wait time until the payment clears.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-02-2018, 08:41 PM   #2
Roy rice
Will u break up this group

Old 04-02-2018, 09:39 PM   #3
EriksReptiles
I would entertain it if I can find someone to buy the other individuals. I will not sell lone females though unless males are sold prior.

Thanks. Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-03-2018, 08:31 PM   #4
Thomas McCallie
How much for the het pair?
Thank you
Thomas

Old 04-03-2018, 10:00 PM   #5
EriksReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas McCallie View Post
How much for the het pair?
Thank you
Thomas
Currently I have a bunch of interest in the whole group, so I would rather not separate them at this time. Nothing solidified on the group yet, so if you're interested in the whole group let me know.

Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-04-2018, 10:08 PM   #6
EriksReptiles
The whole group is sold pending payment.

Thanks. Erik
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!