Good Guy Our snakes love Rodent Pro!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-03-2010, 06:45 PM   #11
gsrept
i always end up at mice direct because i have tried any way at least 3 times and every one of those times they never shipped and could not give me an answer why. so i look at it three strikes your out and i by a lot of rodents somewhere in the 6000 range every time i order o well there loss.

Old 07-03-2010, 08:38 PM   #12
reticguy76
never had a problem with rodentpro. i hear mice direct is good also. unfortuately they dont offer alot for 12 foot and up retics

Old 07-04-2010, 01:38 AM   #13
Melinda
Quote:
dirty... covered in feces and bedding.... smelled really foul when thawed out....
I have experienced this as well.

Old 07-04-2010, 02:32 AM   #14
Rainbowboaman
I have been dealing with RP for many years & have only had great experiences with them. I have 100+ 3xxx & 4xxxx guinea pigs from them right now & they are clean of bedding or feces & when I get rats from them, they are the same way.

Old 07-04-2010, 02:53 AM   #15
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashcourse1014 View Post
That's funny because I've heard of horror stories regarding Rodent Pro. I've never bought from them first hand but stories of poisoned rodents wiping out valuable collections have detered me from ever doing business with them. I heard they'll accept rodents from any random suppliers they can get them from for dirt cheap and resell them. Even if the couple stories I've heard may be a few isolated cases, I would never risk my valuable collection to "save a buck". Do your research first before buying from them and be extremely conscious of where you get feeders from. Just my opinion. Regards, Brett Sibiski

What's funny? There have been many, many good guy posts about Rodent Pro. There have also been a few problems posted by others too. Such as the later comment by Kaiyudsai. What you stated above has been stated on this board once before but it turned out to be a competitor that signed up under a phony name but used his real email address and had to come back on and apologize and recant what he stated because as he stated, he was trying to drum up business for himself.

No, what is funny is that you came on to a positive thread and stated that you never ordered from them but you " heard", not that you know. There is no accountability for your words. So who told you? Anonymous third party accusations are not allowed here. You either state that you know for a fact and take ownership for your words or you name your source. If RP wanted to address this who would they hold liable for the comments?

Personally, I don't think it's funny. You have made some serious allegations and I would advise you to refresh yourself with the rules of this forum.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880

Old 07-04-2010, 02:58 AM   #16
Dennis Hultman
I am going out on a limb and expect a lot of flak from people by providing this forum, so if you are not willing to stand up, state your claim, and put your name on it, then I'm not interested in providing you the space to make anonymous accusations. Such messages will be deleted as deemed appropriate in the individual circumstances surrounding the message.

YOU have to take responsibility and ownership of the words you post here. So take great care in how you craft your statements. Once you submit your message, it will be here PERMANENTLY, no matter what happens afterwards.

Old 07-04-2010, 06:52 AM   #17
omni
This is a pic of their facility. To me it seems very large. Such a large group of buildings to just euthanize and freeze, and box up orders? Half the large building would be refrigeration and storage, which leaves a barn, an office building and half of the large building. All that to just store supplies and room to pack? I always thought they grew their own feeders. Can someone back up the claim that they outsource feeders from smaller businesses as Kaiyudsai stated they told him?

I ordered about 500 mice from them couple years ago, and was pretty happy at the quality. I had special instructions for them to label the bags for visually impaired for no trouble telling some of the sizes. They did that aok for me. Only thing I was totally thrilled with was the variability of hwat the reg. adult mice ended up being (hopper size to jumbo IIRC). I would order from them again, but I raise my own feeders right now.
Attached Images

Old 07-04-2010, 06:53 AM   #18
omni
*meant to say "wasn't totally thrilled by the variation in size of the adults"

Old 07-04-2010, 07:19 AM   #19
crashcourse1014
Oh jeeze, here we go. Sorry I wasn't going along with the good guy thread and I'm there to put doubt on an issue that I feel somewhat strongly against. I said I wasn't stating any facts, there may have only been a few isolated cases and I can't prove anything but it's enough to deter me from buying from them. I just asked people to do their research first before buying from them. I have been asked before I bought from people beforehand if I use Rodent*** because they will refuse to sell high end animals if you do. I don't produce rodents and I'm in no way competition or pushing for another feeder company. I do have sources but choose not to post them due to privacy of the third party person. Sorry if that sounds like a cop out but it's not. Do your research before going with any feeder company! To the moderator, I apologize for violating the board rules and will be more careful for now on not post any third party allegations. Best regards. - Brett Sibiski

Old 07-04-2010, 07:40 AM   #20
crashcourse1014
Oh and please feel free to delete my posts if you wish. Like you said, my words hold no true backing on this board without proof. I really don't have anything to gain by posting on this thread. - Brett

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!