Good Guy Switzer Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-25-2009, 08:08 PM   #1
greenfiremajick
Switzer Reptiles

Hi all-

Just wanted to say that dealing with Switzer has been awesome. Linda is knowledgeable and VERY patient. She told me from the beginning, that if I should change my mind on a purchase before shipment that she would refund my money or trade out animals with no problem whatsoever. I had until today to make up my mind on an animal purchase and I ultimately decided not to go with that particular animal. I called and let her know my final decision. She was great about it and kept her word.
I had heard good things about her and just wanted to reiterate that it's true.

Old 09-25-2009, 08:57 PM   #2
spawn
Are you doing contact with her through email or phone? I've always been interested in doing business with them, as they seem to have awesome prices and unique animals to offer.

Old 09-25-2009, 09:13 PM   #3
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn View Post
Are you doing contact with her through email or phone? I've always been interested in doing business with them, as they seem to have awesome prices and unique animals to offer.
Have communicated via email and by phone, as well. I've never dealt with Kevin as I was talking lizards with Linda. I think I may have driven the poor woman crazy but she was very patient and understanding. I'd definitely give Switzer your business.
Don't hesitate. She took money from me and told me if I changed my mind it didn't matter. When I did end up changing my mind, she refunded the money with no questions asked.
Other people have said their animals are good and that their customer service is great.

Old 09-26-2009, 02:01 AM   #4
Skiploder
I've had one experience with Kevin and it was a good one. Communication was excellent and he took the time to answer all of my questions.

The snake was properly packaged and was exactly as advertised.

I would definitely do business with him again.

Old 09-26-2009, 02:12 PM   #5
TailsWithScales
Switzer Reptiles is definitely A++. I've purchased from the and everything was really top notch. I think I talked Linda's ear off in one phone conversation. Great seller.

Old 09-26-2009, 06:44 PM   #6
boid99
Kevin Switzer is a great guy. I've gotten a few GTPs from him. Wish I would of went with him this time instead of a dirt bag slimeball by the name of Deans Reptiles.

Old 10-15-2009, 10:03 PM   #7
repti-racks
Kevin Switzer (Great Guy)

Hello, we recently purchased a baby green tree monitor from kevin. Through out the entire process he was extremely helpful in answering all our questions we had and responded back rather quickly with answers and pictures for us to decide which green tree we wanted. When the baby arrived it was packed perfect and arrived safe and sound. Very active,alert and healthy right out of the box.
He keeped in touch from the beginning of the sale to the arrival of the reptile, so if your thinking on getting something Kevin is selling in our book kevin is a top notch guy with great quaility reptiles.

Thanks kevin

Will be purchasing more in the future
Repti-Racks

Old 10-17-2009, 12:39 AM   #8
dondeb562
I have purchased from Linda several times! She is great to talk to and deal with. Her animals are great and prices are very reasonable! I would for sure do business with them again!!!

Old 08-18-2010, 02:19 AM   #9
Kita
Just received two Elephant Trunk Snakes today from Kevin. It nice to work with someone that cares so much about the animals he is selling. Great communication and awesome animals! Would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Old 08-18-2010, 09:56 AM   #10
Ameivaboy
I've gotten some animals from them in the past- went well.

I also recommended them to a friend recently who also had a good transaction.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!