Info Jesus Blackman AKA Tigger the Tiger - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2011, 01:56 PM   #21
ERnurse
Crash his market....It's not HIS market. The market price is whatever someone is willing to pay for something. As far as me telling him one thing and doing another yes I am guilty of that. It still doesn't take away the fact that he came to the show, acted like an animal over something that I had every right to do. If he was so concerned about the market value of his snake then why did he give it away. Your not going to convince me he gave it to me out of the goodness of his heart. At that same time he had his whole collection up for sale due to a "family emergency". And what about the guy that posted his for $100 why isn't he being harassed over it. In fact Jesus even offered to help him ship it out. I can't figure that one out.

Old 05-24-2011, 01:58 PM   #22
Slyther83
So youre admitting to lying and continuously doing what is morally and ethically wrong, the point has been made, thanks.

Old 05-24-2011, 02:05 PM   #23
reticguy76
so, why is this animal bouncing around so much ? that is my question. that is such a killer animal (whosever it is now).

seems to me that he admits that was wrong doing that. But as far as crashing the "market" that is so much crap that it smells horible around here.

Old 05-24-2011, 02:06 PM   #24
reticguy76
should say "horrible" btw

Old 05-24-2011, 02:07 PM   #25
Slyther83
I was at that show, he didnt act like an animal. You did him dirty at every turn while lying to him and t hen come here trying to villainize him based on him telling you off and taking his snake back? This is laughable and there is nothing more to discuss. If you dont like or respect someone you should just stay out of their threads you just come across as biased and with your established credibility we can assume its nonsense.

Reticguy were talking about two different things. Youre talking the blonde paradox and we are talking about Andrew pawning off a sunfire tiger.

Old 05-24-2011, 02:13 PM   #26
reticguy76
wow, when the hell did we switch talkin about different animals !!??? hahaha

apparently i missed that transition

Old 05-24-2011, 02:15 PM   #27
reticguy76
that makes me feel better at least. that paradox animal is killer. it would be hard to imagine that animal being given away, then sold for 350.

Old 05-24-2011, 02:22 PM   #28
rodneynboalich
so i guess i should respond since my name has come up in this thread. big surprise. yes i did get in jesus's face at the hamburg show and yes i was wrong for doing it especially in front of he son. so my apologies to to you jesus and your son.

with that said i was reacting to what had taking place at my table. after finding out jesus had threatened andy and andy had gave the snake back i became irate. i wouldnt have become so angry but with all the problems jesus has caused me and all the things he has said i kinda lost my temper. it is in no way jesus's fault i am in control of my own actions and chose to act irrationally regardless of his actions i should have acted more professionally and just went and let the owner of the show know what was going on and they could deal with it. that is what i will be doing in the future.

now for all of this nonsense that been going on with jesus. i think there is something people reading this thread need to realize is how he act on here is much different then how he acts in private. from vulgarity to slander to threats is what a lot of people have had to deal with from him. i dont understand why he thinks he has the right to say and do the things he dose. he admitted what he did at hamburg. the reality is he gave that snake to andy. it was andys snake to do with what he pleased. even if andy broke his word andy didnt break the the law. if jesus felt andy was morally in the wrong thats fine but hes not the moral police. he has no right to threaten people. i get that he was upset with andy for selling the snake for what he felt was below market value. but keep in mind that there is no law saying he cant do that. if give or sale someone a purple and they turn around and sell it for less them im asking theres nothing i can do about it. its their snake to do with what they please.

im certainly not going to show up at a reptile show threaten to take some one out side if they dont give me my snake back. that is stupid for one and if a fight breaks out and the cops get called that will hurt the entire reptile industry. if people think there are fights and violence at these show people wont want to rent out places to have them people wont want to bring there kids to them. its just bad for everyone and jesus who is the first to slander and criticize everyone for everything would do something to jeopardize the integrity of the entire reptile industry because he felt someone broke their word is unacceptable.

and it was all over a snake nobody wants. andy offered me that snake and i told him i wouldnt even give him $200 let a lone $2000. andy even said if he kept it would i want to do some kinda breeder loan in the future and i said no. and the reason is is because the chances that that morph combo will look like anything is is slim to none. i could have done the same breeding this season and i didnt. just about everyone in retics could have done that breeding and they havent.

keep in mind jesus is not a breeder. he has 3 or 4 adult snakes. he got the pair of snake he bred at the beginning of breeding season. put the pair together and got lucky bottom line. i think it was in the boi thread about me where i told him he wouldnt be able to sell those animals and his price would just keep coming down and guess what thats exactly what happen.

the lack of interest in his sunfires het amels is for three reasons. one anything amels is a hard sell. they cost more and when someone can go out and buy a white phase why spend the extra money on an amel. thats why i only produce a few amels a season. because only a select few want them.

two there hasnt been much selective breeding done with the sunfires unfortunately and the quality of the morph has dropped. thats why your going to see ugly sunfires going for $100 very soon

and three the end result. a sunfire amel or suntiger amel will most likely look like nothing. what makes a sunfire is its oranges reds and bold black. it is the contrast of those three colors that makes a sunfire what it is. we all know this

an amel has no red no black and only a little bit of Orange ish color mixed in with the yellows on their sides. so the three colors that make a sunfire a sunfire two of which will be gone completely and only a little of the one will be left.

my guess is that a sunfire amel will look like a really nice white phase. the sunfire gene will brighten up the amels but keep in mind that amels fad as they get older so a lot of the extra color will be lost with age.

jesus will not be able to get $2000 or $1000 for his snakes. those snakes probably wont start to move until he has them down under $750 closer to the $500 mark.

since everyone in retic had to hear for months even before the eggs hatched about his worlds first i think world first was more his intention then producing a quality product.

jesus isnt alone in this by no means. we have all seen jays worlds first videos and i think people have come to believe its more important to make a world first then it is to make an animal that actually looks good.

i know ive want on a rant here but i think people need to realize when your producing retics your not making a 3ft adult snake you making an animal that gets big and there is a difference between an unwanted ball python and an unwanted retic.

now back to jesus. i truly believe he cares about his animals. andy even told me hes snakes looked in great health and his cages where immaculate. unfortunately i think he has bought into that harry wessels style of business which is degrade other breeders so much that people will buy snakes from him. i feel that unfortunately for you jesus your actions have cost you your reputation and any legitimate costumer base you mite have acquired if your actions had been otherwise.

it has been proven that jesus have misrepresented that paradox i hope he will address that issue in any future post about it.

so in conclusion jesus i apologize jesus to you and your son for my actions at hamburg. but i am not interested in buying a snake from you nor am interested in selling a snake to your. our interaction need not progress pass this thread. good luck and congrats on any and all future breedings

Old 05-24-2011, 02:55 PM   #29
ERnurse
Retic guy, Jesus gave me a Suntiger het amel for delivering the paradox to him. The animal was given to me and that is why I felt I had every right to sell it and he had no right to take it back.

Old 05-24-2011, 03:02 PM   #30
Slyther83
...and yet you apologized for putting it up for sale and when he said just give it back if you dont want it you claimed you did indeed want to keep it, then you tried to sell it again and when you got caught you apologized again. You texted him all your meaningless sorries as we drove away from Hamburg that day. If you felt he had no right then why so many apologies? You clearly knew you were in the wrong and you didnt care. Theres nothing anyone can do about that but why you come here acting as if you were wronged in some kind of way is mind boggling.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!