Bad Guy Chris Taylor saginawboasmorphs@gmail.com - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-28-2011, 07:54 AM   #51
allreptiles1966
I will give some credit to the words above from Mcfly if i can.
I have a couple hundred emails of Chris trying to con me out of a sunglow baby.
I have a phone call from him calling my wife all sorts of nasty names because i wanted him to ship first because he was new(1 week).
I too was a victim from him saying his daughter had Sarcoma cancer and was going to die soon.
I sent his daughter a baby sunglow for free(i even paid the shipping)and i only did it for the little girl!!
After the nasty call i had to appologized as my wife felt threatened because he said he was coming here tro even up the score.we all hunt here and own many guns and i wasn't worried but wife was getting ready for surgery for possible caner.So i had to say sorry so she could relax.
After that he called again begging for forgiveness and we talked a bit.I truely thought he was just stressed out over daughter(good player).Well he sent many emails trying to befriend me!LOL.
So i needed his male coral albino and proceeded to try and trade.He offered to send first,cool right?No go,he said $$ problems and wanted me to send $130 for shipping $$.I said cant do man i have many bills and tx man want his money too.
A week of dealing with many emails and he said he had the money to send and was going to.By this time he had me stressed out and i cancelled his trade because i felt he was not going to send because the night he told me he had the $$ his daughter died!So he said,he told me he was going to send the obits and never did so thats why i called off the trade>I think he was bs in me as he did this guy above.
I have many emails if needed but not posting 200 of them.I also have the nasty words on my fauna mail that i kept from him.
STAY AWAY FROM CHRIS Taylor !!

Old 05-28-2011, 11:38 AM   #52
McFly
Thanks for the info Rich, I some more info and a possible acomplist to this that I will post if the boa's are not returned by Thursday. I'm giving him a fair chance before I move forward (not sure why). I have family not to far away that have been by watching the address but I told them to stop, border line stalking. I will update Thursday if they were returned or more info on this. MAN UP CHRIS, YOU KNOW WHATS GOING ON, DON'T MAKE ME FINISH THIS!!!

Old 05-28-2011, 01:21 PM   #53
Paige n' James
Marty,
My thought are that he might not even have the the trade snakes. If not at the very least he needs to send yours back. V/R Paige

Old 05-28-2011, 01:59 PM   #54
allreptiles1966
Heres an email address Chris gave me of a friend of his where he is suppose to be housing all his boa's. boaswithballs11@gmail.com

Old 05-28-2011, 02:01 PM   #55
allreptiles1966
I have an email where he states he is good friends with Pete Kahl..

Old 05-28-2011, 02:23 PM   #56
McFly
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
I have an email where he states he is good friends with Pete Kahl..
Same here, I'm sure that's a lie also. I'm so over the top about this one about to get me a plane ticket to Mi.

Old 06-01-2011, 12:49 PM   #57
McFly
Well I never got a text, email or call about returning the boa's...I guess if you go as far as to lie about a little girl with cancer you are willing to go all the way. I will now finish with pressing charges and starting the process of a civil court process.

I have another address for Chris Taylor,

Chris Taylor or Amy Taylor
7889 gratriot rd apt a
Saginaw mi 48609

Of course the number is disconnected, I also have a possible accomplice to the scams that they have been pulling over on multiple people. I put a ad in Saginaw on CL about the stolen boas and this is what I came up with... This is his name and info,

David Gutierrez 7609171143 These are his emails....

whats the guys number

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 3:30 PM, david gutierrez <wr3k34@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm not getting what your saying can you call me and tell me

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Mc Fly <mcflyz450f@yahoo.com> wrote:

If I still had any, if you got this address,
Chris Taylor
5899 Weiss st Apt G5
Saginaw Mi 48603
and say you are there to collect the stolen boa's he might just give them to you being all the trouble he is getting into. Keep the lipstick albino for yourself as a reward, they run about $350-$400 for them. I can have a prepaid fed ex shipment for the rest of them waiting for you to drop them off. Plus next season I will hook you up with another nice boa.

--- On Wed, 5/25/11, david gutierrez <wr3k34@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: 5 stolen boa's in Saginaw Mi (REWARD)
To: "MC Fly" <mcflyz450f@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2011, 11:58 PM

if you have ay extra albinos would you trade two of mine for one of yours

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 2:05 AM, Mc Fly <mcflyz450f@yahoo.com> wrote:

Some pics of my missing boa's. If you find them let me know, I will hook you up next season.

--- On Wed, 5/25/11, david gutierrez <wr3k34@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: 5 stolen boa's in Saginaw Mi (REWARD)
To: comm-pxzzs-2403013675@craigslist.org
Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2011, 10:10 PM

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

call me i might know something my number is 7609171143

Now the reason I think he is in this and the Pacifica Police also think he is in this is right after the police contacted Chris Taylor, David G started calling me asking all kinds of questions. Like what charges I am pressing and then asked if I got the boa's back Thursday would I stop with Police and charges....sounds real funny to me.

I have about 70 texts in one day from him and it was right when the police got involved. Then I got a call and David asked if any new info?? 5 minutes later I got that text from google saying I will receive my boa's Thursday and my Tracking numbers will be sent Wednesday. Plus he kept asking for albino's, lipstick albino's to be exact just like Chris Taylor....makes me think there are the same person or in this together.

Old 06-01-2011, 01:03 PM   #58
Riplee
I am very glad I didnt give him my albino boa......

Old 06-01-2011, 01:29 PM   #59
Riyeko
Quote:
Originally Posted by dheideman View Post
Do you happen to recall where this thread is, or have a link to it? I cant' find anything on google under that title. I'm trying to track down the original photos. There doesn't seem to be any EXIF data to pull (at least the way I normally do it isn't working) so I'm coming up at a loss. If you recalled where this was, it would help.
That thread was possibly made quite a long time ago.
And no, the place I found it was 4chan, in the random section (aka what most people call the toilet of the internet).
I dont do much on there but read the funny stuff, and it was a short thread.
I thought I had saved the motivator, and ill look again, but i believe the picture is gone unless its somewhere in the archives.

Wait, I found it but its going to take me a minute to find my little USB hard drive and get the picture transferred. Hold please!

Old 06-01-2011, 01:34 PM   #60
Riyeko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riyeko View Post
That thread was possibly made quite a long time ago.
And no, the place I found it was 4chan, in the random section (aka what most people call the toilet of the internet).
I dont do much on there but read the funny stuff, and it was a short thread.
I thought I had saved the motivator, and ill look again, but i believe the picture is gone unless its somewhere in the archives.

Wait, I found it but its going to take me a minute to find my little USB hard drive and get the picture transferred. Hold please!
Lol.. didnt take me long to find my gig drive.
Anyway, heres the picture that I first saw one of the pictures from.
Its not much of a source, as I said the thread was deleted some time ago.
But... same with someone was using these pictures, as they do not belong to whoever used them in this picture here, nor the OP.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!