Good Guy Quentin(camel383)-dubias by the gram-AWESOME - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-04-2011, 12:49 PM   #1
DiabloGeckos
Thumbs up Quentin(camel383)-dubias by the gram-AWESOME

Quentin text messaged me about my inquiry on some dubias. Guess he sensed my funds are really tight when discussing on my order and totally hooked me up with 200grams mixed plus a couple adult males AND water crystals all for $20! That totally made my day if not my month!
Am expecting the roaches Monday. Got excited and just had to tell someone! LOL cus who gets excited especially what woman gets excited over a box of cockroaches?
Will I order again? Oh yes! Will update when I get my shipment Monday. As well as saving his number on my phone for a quick and super easy ordering. Can't get better than that!
Thanks Quentin!! We'll be chatting again soon!

Old 06-08-2011, 08:32 PM   #2
DiabloGeckos
They came a day earlier than expected. Really well packaged, totally not crowded at all. All fat, healthy, lively and not one single DOA. By far, the cleanest and easiest feeder package I've received! My lizard children and I say: Thanks Quentin!!

Old 06-08-2011, 08:34 PM   #3
DiabloGeckos
Whoops. On the first message it says I was expecting the shipment Monday. No, they got shipped out Monday And arrived in Sunny California on Wednesday. ;-)

Old 06-09-2011, 12:59 PM   #4
Cffilc
I too have fallen in love with Q. I gave him that nickname. He's a very generous person, gave me the most amazing deal on adult females/males. He's great for this community, good prices, good person, ect.

to the OP, I think he made your month, because I know he did for me... I was excited and just roach crazy for a month++

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!