The Shell Shop (please use caution when buying animals from them) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-28-2004, 08:47 PM   #21
FireDrake
a/d and tails

A/d is the one I was thinking of, its neat stuff you can give it to any carnivore, and it tastes good too! LOL

As for mouse tails, you're right, there isnt a lot to it, but when a person has been starving (for any reason) do you give them a steak right away? No. What I like about them is they are really easy to get down a snake, they fit inside the snake perfectly, no stretching or uncomfortable full feeling. And there is nutritional value to it, there is still skin and bones and tendons, same thing the snake would be eating anyways. A/D is very high in calories, its very rich. I am a vet tech working in a hospital, we dont always give A/D to every sick, starving or hurt animal. Animals who have anything wrong with their gut gets a diet called I/D (intestinal diet) because it is BLAND.
My next step is offer pinkies again, believe me they are not going to exist on mouse tails!!

Sarah

PS ok no more arguments on anal-ness and business!!

Old 12-04-2004, 02:19 AM   #22
David Roach
I don't know if you're interested, but I may be able to take one of the male Pueblans off your hands if you're only wanting the one. Please email me at iamall4god@aol.com or call at 713-591-1061 if you would like to work out a price. Thanks!

Old 12-04-2004, 06:52 PM   #23
DragonCharm
Thanks for the heads up about them, have seen a few good deals up by them and would have considered buying from them had I not seen this.

On the topic of full-time breeder vs part-time breeder/hobbyist-
It DOES NOT matter what you consider yourself or if you have a full-time job in another sector, the health of the animals are the #1 priority before work and before $. The only difference between the two is that the full-timer has more pairs breeding and uses that money to live on, the part-timer has less pairs and uses it to supplement his/her income and fund their hobby/obcession. That's just a numerical difference that only affects their life, it should never affect the abilty to provide healthy animals and good customer service......once you can't do that you have failed and need to quit.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:58 PM   #24
reptilesrmt
My name is Lonnie Bohannon and i am bringing up this old thread to clear my name. Jordan and myself were business partners for several years. He handled all the internet sales and i sent out the animals when they were paid for and ready to ship. we have not been partners for several years now. I would like to clear up this issue and make it right. This would go out to Sarah A Kramer. How can i fix this with you? i would have cleared this up years ago if i new about it.

Old 06-03-2011, 01:46 PM   #25
ajcrestedgeckos
Really??? 6 1/2 years after the post you are going to try and make it right? It would probably make more sense to PM or E-mail the OP and contact her. I doubt she checks back on this thread on a regular basis just to see if someone will fix the issue.

Old 06-03-2011, 01:52 PM   #26
reptilesrmt
I have sent her a PM.

Old 06-03-2011, 01:53 PM   #27
reptilesrmt
This is on the BOI so i should address it here.

Old 06-04-2011, 01:52 AM   #28
LauraB
Lonnie, you've been a member here since 7-21-2005. So NOW you decide to "clear your name"?
Quote:
Jordan and myself were business partners for several years. He handled all the internet sales and i sent out the animals when they were paid for and ready to ship.
You seem to have been active for a few years here, posting and answering a few ads yourself, right up to a month ago (under your own name - not the "business" name).
Amazing you didn't see this till now.

5-29-2008 - when you had 2 Munjac does for sale:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=111130

11-19-2008 - when you had snake racks for sale:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=121621

5-29-2009 - when you then had 1.3 Kinkajous for sale:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=132017

6-26-2009 - when you had 7-week old Ringtail Lemur for sale:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=137403

6-26-2009 - when you posted your own ad for those 1.3 Kinks you tried to sell on 5-29-09.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=137405

6-9-2010 - when you responded to a "searching for" ad for a Leopard Tort - you had one to sell.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=178731

4-5-2011 - your ad to sell your Ringtail Lemus and Kinajou
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=236944

You want to make it right? Track down, contact and refund the original poster. You stated you already sent her a PM - don't stop there if you don't get a response. Do whatever you have to do in order to satisfy this old old valid complaint. That'll make it right - and might clear your name for future business.

I realize it's been a very long time since this first post. But you can't say you haven't been here at Fauna since then nor had the opportunity to address it before now.

All the best in your future endeavors. Keep it honest and clean - you'll do well.

Old 06-06-2011, 04:51 PM   #29
FireDrake
Huh?

Oh my lord, what chaos.

Funny thing is I had forgotten all about all the crap I went through with those stupid snakes, till I get this email and re-read this thread.

In the end i got both corns to eat and sold them, and eventually sold both pueblans too.

Believe me I am not staying up at night dwelling on this....

Old 06-06-2011, 07:31 PM   #30
KingBowser
Well there goes another seller on the "Do not buy from" list...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!