2018 100% Triple Het SCALELESS, Anery, Amel Corns - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 06-29-2018, 10:31 AM   #1
christopher
2018 100% Triple Het SCALELESS, Anery, Amel Corns

2018 100% Triple Het Scaleless, Anery, Amel cornsnakes ready to go!

I have males and females available- all taking f/t pinks straight from the tongs. Asking $150 each plus shipping or $275 for a pair plus shipping.

Mom was a snow corn and Dad was scaleless.

sire and dam.jpg

Dam laying.jpg

Het Scaleless, amel, anery baby.jpg

Live arrival guarantee with priority overnight shipping Monday-Wednesday. Paypal is the preferred method of payment.

If you want individual pictures or have any questions you can message me here, or contact Leigha at Leighanorris7@yahoo.com or 832-728-7575.

Get started on your own scaleless cornsnake project!!!

Thank you!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2018, 11:12 AM   #2
christopher
I still have one pair available! Please text me at 832-728-7575 if you are interested in 100% triple het SCALELESS, Amel, Anery baby corns!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!