Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 204 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-07-2017, 05:54 PM   #2031
EdwardK
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAexotics View Post
Allison if you look up mass raffle laws the statute pops right up and it seems pretty clear to me from what I read. There's a post I made way back referencing the refusal, as i can see it interpreted as well.
There is an issue with this argument as pointed out much earlier in the thread and that is that the raffle was held in Florida where the laws are different than Mass and an additional argument could be made for it also being under Arizona (where the IRCF is headquartered) so dismissing it under the Mass. laws is premature at best.

some comments

Ed

Old 06-07-2017, 05:57 PM   #2032
DNAexotics
David this is supposed to be an open forum for discussion, I find it odd that with all the speculation that has gone on as to what is or what is not, you are only taking issue with mine since it doesn't align with yours.

Old 06-07-2017, 05:59 PM   #2033
DavidBeard
Quote:
David this is supposed to be an open forum for discussion, I find it odd that with all the speculation that has gone on as to what is or what is not, you are only taking issue with mine since it doesn't align with yours.
Discussion is tantamount to you playing in a fairy tale land where your "beliefs" somehow factor into things. Prove what you say or stay silent.

Old 06-07-2017, 05:59 PM   #2034
DNAexotics
Ed I understand what you are saying as I read that, but she is a resident of mass, even with the raffle being out of mass, regs still govern her in her state. Also, didn't not dismiss her case just ststing what I have found and how i interpreted the statute.

Old 06-07-2017, 06:04 PM   #2035
DNAexotics
David your dismissal of my opinion is your issue, and your attitude is indicative of why this discussion moot. Also do t try to tell me what I should or shouldn't post and try to belittle my opinion. Good day

Old 06-07-2017, 06:05 PM   #2036
EdwardK
Quote:
Ed I understand what you are saying as I read that, but she is a resident of mass, even with the raffle being out of mass, regs still govern her in her state. Also, didn't not dismiss her case just ststing what I have found and how i interpreted the statute.
And that is why the case has been filed in Florida.... at her request in the Mass courts dismissed her case without prejudice....

some comments

Ed

Old 06-07-2017, 06:06 PM   #2037
DNAexotics
David you seem to think I support one party or the other, no where did I say that at all. Just posted an opinion,

Old 06-07-2017, 06:09 PM   #2038
DNAexotics
Ed I understand that, I'm just stating that from the statute it seems the op could not participate. She is still a resident of mass and their laws still govern her being a recipient. I may be wrong but that's I'm reading the statute. The courts will ultimately decide.

Old 06-07-2017, 06:40 PM   #2039
EdwardK
Quote:
Ed I understand that, I'm just stating that from the statute it seems the op could not participate. She is still a resident of mass and their laws still govern her being a recipient. I may be wrong but that's I'm reading the statute. The courts will ultimately decide.
So wouldn't Ty be liable under the laws for Florida? Your selectively pointing out one end here.

some comments

Ed

Old 06-07-2017, 06:45 PM   #2040
DavidBeard
Quote:
David you seem to think I support one party or the other, no where did I say that at all. Just posted an opinion,
Stating an opinion is different than saying "Ty Park is a non-profit entity" (or "I believe he is" or "I'm almost positive he is") or whatever other nonsensical standpoint you're giving.....making up statements in not the same as an "opinion"......one is tangible, the other is not.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu